Gap Year in India at iSpiice, offers plenty of Gap year volunteer work opportunities in India. We invite students from around the world to join hands with the local community.
Volunteering in India is a fantastic way to see the world while giving something back to underprivileged communities in some of the most impoverished areas on the planet. iSpiice offers a wide range of different volunteer projects in India to suit every desire and requirement like Teaching English, Childcare, Women’s Empowerment, Street Children, Renovations, Health Education, Summer Programs, Computer Skills, Private Tuition. Usually, our volunteers fly into Delhi International airport on a Sunday, where an iSpiice team member meets them and escorts them to our volunteer location in Dharamsala.
iSpiice also offers optional week end add-on tours to world's famous sites such as Taj Mahal tour, Himalayan Trekking tour, Adventure Tour in Manali, Jaipur and a 2-day tour visiting Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- Pick up from Delhi International airport at the time of arrival by iSpiice staff member.
- Transfer to Dharamsala with iSpiice staff member. On off days, hike Dharamsala's snow-capped peaks and lush green valleys.
- Optional add on trips like Golden Temple, Taj Mahal, Jaipur, Manali adventure trip and trekking in the Himalayas during the weekends.
- Morning or Evening yoga classes, Walk around the Kangra Tea Gardens. Take trips to the Dalai Lama Monastery.
- Enjoy projects are in the stunning Dharamsala region of Himachal Pradesh and volunteering certificate at the end of the project.