View Other Details
Airport pick up from Delhi airport, all meals, accommodation at volunteer house, transport, teaching materials, local sightseeing, Internet (Wi-Fi), filtered water, morning or evening yoga.
Airfare, travel insurance and Indian visa.
Spending money for bottled water, snack foods and dining out whilst on weekend excursions.
Add On Tours such as Taj Mahal, Himalayan Trekking, Jaipur + Taj Mahal, Golden Temple and Manali Adventure Trip.
Gap Year in India at iSpiice, offers plenty of Gap year volunteer work opportunities in India. We invite students from around the world to join hands with the local community.
Volunteering in India is a fantastic way to see the world while giving something back to underprivileged communities in some of the most impoverished areas on the planet. iSpiice offers a wide range of different volunteer projects in India to suit every desire and requirement like Teaching English, Childcare, Women’s Empowerment, Street Children, Renovations, Health Education, Summer Programs, Computer Skills, Private Tuition.
iSpiice also offers optional week end add-on tours to world's famous sites such as Taj Mahal tour, Himalayan Trekking tour, Adventure Tour in Manali, Jaipur and a 2-day tour visiting Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- Pick up from airport at the time of arrival by iSpiice staff member.
- On off days, hike Dharamsala's snow-capped peaks and lush green valleys.
- Optional add on trips like Golden Temple, Taj Mahal, Jaipur, Manali adventure trip and trekking in the Himalayas during the weekends.
- Morning or Evening yoga classes, Walk around the Kangra Tea Gardens. Take trips to the Dalai Lama Monastery.
- Enjoy projects are in the stunning Dharamsala region of Himachal Pradesh and volunteering certificate at the end of the project.