View Other Details
2) Visit the capital of India, Delhi city tour, Iconic Taj Mahal trip, Jaipur (Rajasthan) known as the pink city, 2 days weekend trekking in Himalayas & visit the Mini -Tibet of India, McLeodGanj & Two days trip to Amritsar, visit world famous the Golden Temple & wagha border ceremony.
3) Accommodation in Volunteer House with wifi & 3 meals daily.
4) All monuments entry tickets.
5) Volunteering at stunning location of Himalayas, Dharamsala, 5 days (Monday to Friday) per week.
6) Material required for teaching, pens, pencils & other teaching material.
7) All transportation and much more ask for the details.
Airport pick up & drop off from Delhi airport, all meals, accommodation at volunteer house, transportation, teaching materials, local sightseeing, Internet (Wi-Fi), filtered water, morning or evening yoga.
Airfare, travel insurance and Indian visa.
Spending money for bottled water, snack foods and dining out whilst on weekend excursions.
Join Gap year volunteer program in India with iSpiice and visit UNESCO'S World's Heritage sites in India while doing volunteering. iSpiice invite volunteers from around the world to join hands with the local community. Program covers everything necessary during the placement & runs through out the year starts every Sunday from Delhi International airport at the time of your arrival in India. Program gives you the opportunity to do volunteer work in India with children (aged 6 to 15 years old), women empowerment programs, childcare programs, community development programs and much more. (Volunteers can choose volunteer programs according to their personal preference) which includes teaching basic English, typing & writing skills, painting, cut, copy, paste in Microsoft word, CV writing & Organizing fun games for them that involve drawing, singing, dancing, and other creative educational activities.
iSpiice does not provide volunteer opportunities in orphanages in any of our locations. Our aim is to provide the best facilities to our volunteers and also to nurture the host communities in the most effective manner.
We focus on offering alternative childcare volunteer opportunities whereby children come to and from the placement setting each day. In other words, our local teams collaborate with childcare projects which do not offer any form of residential care. These are safe and responsible projects, where participants continue to provide valued assistance supporting local staff. Volunteers, who wish to get associated with our projects, need to follow certain guidelines according to the company policies.
- Pick up from Delhi International Airport at the time of your arrival in India & Delhi International Airport drop off at the end of program by an iSpiice project coordinator.
- Program includes UNESCO'S sightseeing of Delhi City Tour, Two days weekend trekking in Himalayas at Dharamsala and visit the Mini -Tibet of India, McLeodGanj.
- Sightseeing of Agra, visit the world-famous Taj Mahal, Sightseeing of Jaipur which includes visit to historic Amber Fort & Two days trip to Amritsar, visit world famous the Golden Temple & Wagha border ceremony.
- Volunteering at stunning location of Himalayas, Dharamsala, 5 days (Monday to Friday) per week & help kids build a solid foundation for their future by teaching them English.
- Meaningful: You will experience worthwhile and fulfilling volunteer projects serving our local society.