This program offers an extraordinary alternative year of college designed to assist a student in making a powerful and graceful transition from home to independence, high school to college, and adolescence into adulthood. You will spend ten weeks traveling India with a group of like-minded participants. You will then have the opportunity to participate in a three-month internship in the country of your choosing. Throughout your Gap Year, you will participate in four retreats that will serve to guide and support you during your transition into adulthood.
This program can be taken for a full year of academic credit and allows the use of financial aid and scholarship.
Runs from September - May (fall start) or January - August (spring start).
LEAPYEAR can also be done for high school completion.
- Ten weeks of group travel to the Indian subcontinent
- A three-month solo internship anywhere in the world, chosen from our database of over 6,300 opportunities. After, you can participate in a full year of post-LEAPYEAR internship placements
- A three-month solo internship anywhere in the world, chosen from our database of over 6,300 opportunities
- A fully accredited, integrative, experiential curriculum leading to a full year of academic credit
- Access to financial aid and scholarships