PMGY offers 2-week to 6-month volunteering opportunities in India’s captivating capital city of Delhi. Volunteers get involved in a wide-range of project work including childcare, English teaching and medical electives.
Our programs in Delhi run throughout the year. We have two start dates every month so you decide when you go and how long you go for.
- Most Affordable – PMGY’s programs are accessible to everyone who wants to make a difference, through low fees and high-impact projects.
- Best Support – Our international and local teams provide extensive around the clock services to assist you every step of your PMGY adventure.
- Safety Prioritised – With safety a PMGY number-1 priority, we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our programs are as safe and structured as possible.
- Extraordinary Experiences – With PMGY, you have the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in amazing cultural and travel experiences, ensuring you leave with unforgettable memories.
- Friendships for Life – Your PMGY experience not only opens up a doorway for new experiences and exciting memories, but also life-long friendships when meeting new people from around the world.
Volunteer at a childcare project in India and become truly engaged in the daily lives and development of these underprivileged children.
Use your creativity and enthusiasm to help children in primary and secondary schools in India reach their full potential by teaching them English.
Gain practical medical experience and insight on PMGY’s medical programme in India, whilst bringing support to some of Delhi’s poorest people.
This volunteer and travel program will take you around India's Golden Triangle and down to the serenity of Kerala. Life-changing experiences guaranteed!