View Other Details
During this six weeks you will get to experience volunteering in an animal welfare centre, dolphin spotting in the wild, disaster management and permaculture projects and of course a surf camp that is 5 days! The surf camp will take you from wobbling your way to shore, to riding through barrels like a pro. This gap year program also provides a water way cleaning project. This project could see you kayak down rivers in a kayak made of plastic bottles while helping clear the waterways followed by days relaxing at a yoga retreat.
In between the conservation projects, surfing and yoga your days will be spent taking in the cafe culture of Bali, white water rafting, a volcano sunrise trek, snorkeling and some free time to explore!
- A yoga and meditation journey in Ubud
- Surf Camp on the shores of Bali famous for its sandy beaches and big surf breaks.
- Rewarding conservation work at an animal rescue centre
- Trekking to the top of Bali’s volcano for an epic sunrise
- Rest days on idyllic white-sand beaches with the option to swim and snorkel