This is an option for people who are not available to become an au pair for 6 months or 1 year but who would like to improve their English over the summer months. The minimum stay would be 9 weeks and most placements are in the countryside.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Look after the children for 30 hours per week, play with them and ensure they are safe with you.
• 2 evenings per week babysitting
• Act like an older sister to the children
• Make an effort to fit in with the family
• Light Housework
- Become fluent in English.
- Have the unique opportunity to live the Irish culture and lifestyle first hand.
- Explore Ireland and travel around in your free time.
- Gain confidence and develop a new independence.
- Make friends from different countries.