Unlike your regular Gap Year program, Culsans' worldwide famous Gap Year programs combine fun, adventure, excitement and an opportunity to change your life, and that of the people surrounding you, through a lasting education in conservancy projects.
Culsans works alongside local communities across the country, introducing students to a wide array of unique projects that will allow them to share some of their time volunteering locally while also experiencing the wonders that only Kenya could offer.
You'll make lifelong friends while you work on at least 3 different conservancy projects, meet the amazing people that protect local fauna, encounter the famous Big 5, and get some of the most precious memories that will last for the rest of your life.
- Optional Maasai homestay where you spend the evening and night with a local tribe
- Talking to the anti-poaching ranger teams and their amazing sniffer dogs
- Viewing the entire country from the top of Mt Kenya
- Waking up to find giraffe and elephant outside your tent
- Regular bush walks, game drives and sundowners in stunning locations
Spaces available for Jan 2020 :-)
Dates: 3rd Jan to 1st March 2020.
Get in touch for more info!