Unlike your regular Gap Year trips, Culsans Gap Travel offers a world famous program combining fun, adventure, excitement and an opportunity to change your life and that of the people surrounding you, through a lasting education in conservation projects.
Culsans works alongside local communities across the country, introducing students through 24 hour mentorship, to a wide array of unique projects that will allow them to share some of their time volunteering locally while also experiencing the wonders that only Kenya could offer.
You'll make lifelong friends while you work on a farm, volunteer in schools, learn about tracking animals and bush life from the Maasai, meet the amazing people that protect local wildlife and traditional cultures, climb a mountain, engage with animals (elephants and giraffes included!) and get some of the most precious memories that will last your lifetime.
Use your gap year to become a conservation ambassador with hands-on experience in the field.
- Optional Maasai homestay where you spend the evening and night with a local tribe
- Talking to the anti-poaching ranger teams and their amazing sniffer dogs
- Viewing the entire country from the top of Mt Kenya on a breathtaking hike
- One week at the Kenyan coast doing marine conservation
- Regular bush walks, game drives, and sundowners in stunning locations