View Other Details
All in-country travel and transport; All accommodation; 3 meals a day (excluding snacks); All activities, excursions, entry fees, permits and adventure travel as described in the itinerary; Week-long volunteer community service project and Nepali language immersion; Informal lectures from resident experts on conservation and eco-tourism; Experienced program leader/s and local guides; Online image library for your program. Refer information booklet for international flight options.
*Nepal visa is issued on arrival at the airport in Kathmandu
Imagine soaring Himalayan peaks, fluttering prayer flags, big skies and stunning Buddhist monasteries. Nepal is known for its spectacular mountain environment combined with some of Asia's best wildlife viewing opportunities, a myriad of historical towns and the friendliest people on earth.
You will fully immerse yourself in some of these communities by living under the roof of host families, working alongside local villagers on community-initiated projects, partaking in colorful Nepali festivals, and practicing ancient meditation techniques that were taught by Lord Buddha. Apart from the culture, Nepal will also make your heart skip a beat with its adventure activities, ranging from trekking the Annapurna Circuit in the shadow of Himalayan giants to rafting down the majestic Lower Seti River and searching for Bengal Tigers during an open jeep safari in Royal Chitwan National Park!
- Participate in a community volunteer project with a cultural exchange focus
- Trek for two weeks through remote ethnic villages and some of the highest mountains on earth
- Visit a Tibetan Buddhist monastery to gain better insight into monastic life and the religion
- Experience homestays with Nepali families and live like a local for two weeks
- Search for rhinos, elephants and tigers on a jeep safari in Royal Chitwan National Park