Surrounded by Himalayan mountains, Nepal is home to eight of the highest mountains in the world, with Mount Everest as the tallest. Contribute ethically to projects with short, mid, and long-term sustainable objectives that are measured by the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
You could join projects focused on community development, infrastructure, education initiatives, gender equality, child development, workshops supporting economic development and public health.
When you aren’t on base, join a trekking expedition in the Himalayas, watch the sunrise over Annapurna and Machapuchare mountains from one of Pokhara’s viewpoints, or go on a river rafting adventure.
- View some of the highest mountains in the world and have the opportunity to join in trekking adventures in the Himalayas.
- Volunteer in an ethical way that supports the objectives of various projects in community development, gender initiatives, child development, public health workshops, and construction.
- Learn about different cultures and languages in Nepal, while staying in the country, connecting with local communities and people from other parts of the world.
- Gain technical and social skills, with first-hand experiences in your chosen project focus.
- Learn about the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals.