We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
GVI’s Business Internships are the perfect opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience, especially if you are a student majoring in:
- business management,
- human resources,
- marketing or
- international relations students
Business Interns can look forward to using their theoretical training skills to work in a local community with developing entrepreneurs, assisting them with developing their microenterprise businesses by:
- running hands-on, educational workshops on microenterprise business skills,
- conducting business training initiatives and
- mentoring and guiding small business owners
To apply or find out more about the value of the internships, follow the link below.
Nepal is a beautiful, culturally diverse country, but also one of the poorest in the world. Lending a helping hand to this country will make a crucial difference to its development. Nepal has the densest concentration of world heritage sites and promises you cultural exploration and personal development as you make a difference in disadvantaged communities.
Top Volunteer Projects in Nepal:
- Volunteer with Children in Nepal: Volunteer alongside an international team in a care center or children's home, providing educational and personal development support to children. Immerse yourself in the rich Nepalese culture amongst breathtaking Himalayan scenery.
- Volunteer and Adventure Experience in Nepal: Volunteer on a childcare project, providing underprivileged children with better education opportunities before embarking on an adventure trek to the famous Mount Everest base camp.
- Volunteer on Construction Projects in Nepal: Travel to Nepal to join an international team of volunteers working to improve the lives of the local communities by building and renovating basic infrastructure and educational facilities.
- Childcare Expedition in South Asia: Discover Asia when you travel to Nepal, India and Laos on a world wind volunteer experience! Contribute to valuable childcare initiatives and help provide much needed educational and early development support to the underprivileged children of these regions.
- Volunteer Healthcare Project in Nepal: Provide support for people with special needs by assisting in training teachers, healthcare workers and families. Discover the spectacular mountains and landscapes in your free time.