Gap Year Solutions helps students increase college success through transformational gap experiences. Founder Katherine Stievater works with students across the U.S. to structure work, service, travel and other activities into a customized plan. Her approach focuses on student ownership, and building life skills such as problem solving, independent living, and resilience. Katherine’s process with her students creates trust and powerful mentoring relationships. She encourages students to embrace this unique opportunity to step off the traditional path, be authentic, and continue to discover themselves! Headquartered in Boston, MA.
- Emphasize life skills and college readiness
- Build powerful mentoring relationships to help students learn and grow
- Encourage work and internships along with travel
- Bring deep experience with today's teens
- Innovate and offer new Gap Year opportunities for students