View Other Details
GlobalLife Education Consulting services offers students and families post-secondary guidance with a positive, individualized, and stress-free approach. Stashia Kaiel has been working in international education for over 25 years in a variety of settings in the U.S. and abroad. She has also has experience working in higher education and has seen how beneficial taking a gap year is before starting college and/or career. Having attempted to take a gap year right after high school without the proper guidance and support, Stashia understands the necessity in quality gap year planning services.
If you are searching for guidance in designing a gap semester or year you are at the right place. GlobalLife Education Consulting offers students and families the support needed to find the best fit opportunities with a variety of gap year planning scholarships.
- Member of the Gap Year Association, Independent Educational Consultants Association, and International Association for College Admission Counseling
- Over 25 plus years working in international education in the U.S. and abroad
- Bachelor's degree in Education and Master's degree in Communication and Leadership
- Offers budget friendly pricing including diversity and regional scholarships
- Former partner of Taylor the Gap