View Other Details
From modern-day Cusco to the ruins of Machu Picchu to the rushing rivers of the Sacred Valley, Peru is a wonderland for the active traveler. This popular BACK&PACK adventure combines flexible, self-guided exploration with adrenaline-pumping guided adventure tours to balance independence and safety.
You’ll have a chance to hike, bike, raft, and horseback ride amidst the stunning scenery of the Andes, then dive deeper into Peruvian culture through intensive Spanish language classes and locally led volunteer projects.
- Choose your own start date and travel companions!
- Choose your trip length: from our signature, 2-week sightseeing and adventure itinerary to our 2 to 10-week "Travel Deeper" language and volunteer extensions.
- Immerse yourself and explore the historical sites and natural wonders of Cusco and the Sacred Valley - all at your own pace - away from the main crowds and overpriced group tours.
- Get your blood pumping while whitewater rafting, hiking, mountain biking, and more on professionally guided day tours.
- Stay longer and dig deeper into Peruvian culture and local issues through intensive language study and volunteer projects.