View Other Details
7 weeks: £3950.00
Pre-departure briefing and support
Local guides and support staff
Welcome and orientation briefing
All tours on itinerary
Meals listed in itinerary
24/7 UK emergency back-up
Discover the lost lands of the Incas! Whether the awe-inspiring spectacle of Machu Picchu; the sensation of waking up to the sounds and sights of the rainforest; or intimate encounters with incredible animals, you are sure to encounter something to astound you at every turn of this journey across Peru and Ecuador. Volunteering opportunities in wildlife conservation and mean you can leave your mark and give something back as you travel this vibrant, surprising corner of South America.
Conclude your adventure with a tour of the Galapagos Islands, an archipelago of unparalleled marine biodiversity. Hike, sail and snorkel your way round the islands made famous by Charles Darwin, encountering sea lions; dolphin; turtles; sharks and more. Wrapping up with a return to Quito for the nights of your adventure where there is a chance to explore the city and visit the Mitad del Mundo, zero degrees of latitude and longitude - the centre of the world!
- Learn Spanish in the old Inca capital of Cusco.
- Trek off the beaten trail to the incredible ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Learn to surf in the laid back beach town of Mancora.
- Volunteer at an Amazon animal rescue centre in the heart of the rainforest.
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research centre on the world-renowned Galapagos Islands.