View Other Details
7 weeks: $5450.00
Pre-departure briefing and support
Local guides and support staff
Welcome and orientation briefing
All tours on itinerary
Meals listed in itinerary
24/7 UK emergency back-up
Discover the lost lands of the Incas! Whether the awe-inspiring spectacle of Machu Picchu; the sensation of waking up to the sounds and sights of the rainforest; or intimate encounters with incredible animals, you are sure to encounter something to astound you at every turn of this journey across Peru and Ecuador. Volunteering opportunities in wildlife conservation and mean you can leave your mark and give something back as you travel this vibrant, surprising corner of South America.
Conclude your adventure with a tour of the Galapagos Islands, an archipelago of unparalleled marine biodiversity. Hike, sail and snorkel your way round the islands made famous by Charles Darwin, encountering sea lions; dolphin; turtles; sharks and more. Wrapping up with a return to Quito for the nights of your adventure where there is a chance to explore the city and visit the Mitad del Mundo, zero degrees of latitude and longitude - the centre of the world!
As a small team, we are committed to providing a highly personalised service from your initial contact right through to your chosen adventure. We achieve this through our dedicated team of program leaders and support staff, all of whom are passionate travellers united by a common purpose to help young people explore the world.
- Stunning 5 day Andean trek to Machu Picchu, one of the seven modern wonders of the world
- Surf the pacific waves off the coast of Mancora, Peru's best known beach town
- Navigate your way through the rapids with some white water rafting near Baños, Ecuador's adventure sports capital
- Get up close and personal with a vast range of animals whilst volunteering at an Amazon Wildlife Rescue Sanctuary
- Trek the Quilotoa Loop, arguably one of the best multi-day trekking routes in South America and one of Ecuador's most popular treks!