View Other Details
• For every additional day of work beyond the required 20 working days, you will also be remunerated according to the daily average.
• Free Accommodation is provided (shared, non air-conditioned room). Value of accommodation is approximately SGD 400.
• Meals are provided during the CAMP. This will save you about SGD 400 a month.
• No to minimal travelling is required because accommodation is within the campsite. This will save you about SGD 150 a month!
Join CAMP CHALLENGE International Instructor Program in Singapore and work as an International Instructor for six months with flexible schedule that allows time to travel, gain work experience in a new environment, and maintain a stable source of income.
Responsibilities of Instructors include preparing and conducting youth camps, carrying out ad-hoc & miscellaneous tasks, such as maintaining equipment and cleaning campsites.
About CAMP CHALLENGE’s Camp:
• A camp requires long hours of commitment. It usually begins from 7am till 11pm in the evening. Our camp often includes overnight stay and ranges from a 2 day 1 night to 3 day 2 night programme.
• Mostly, you will be assigned the role of a Team Instructor, where you will be attached to a group of 15 to 20 participants throughout the camp.
• Participants of our camps range from age 6 to 20.
Kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or visit our website now!