CESA Languages offers long-term Spanish gap year courses in Seville, Spain. These courses are ideal for gap year students, and adults looking for a serious break. The Spanish school in Seville is located in the historic centre, with the perfect Andalusian touch. The school comes with many amenities including a bookshop and study room. Students will live and study in proximity to many historical sites, such as the Cathedral and the Royal Palaces.
- School set in the historic heart of Seville
- Wide range of courses to suit all ages and language abilities
- Native Spanish speaking professional teachers
- Accommodation with local hosts or student residences
- Visa support provided, if required