• Spain

• American Passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Australian Passport
  • New Zealand Passport
  • Must at least be enrolled in either an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree program, or have already graduated with either degree.
Job Type
Government
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood Pre-School Elementary Middle School High School
Weekly Classroom Hours
Age Max

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
RVF International Teaching English in Spain Program participants will earn between €700 EUR to €1000 EUR per month depending on the region as the salary is relative to the cost of living of the location where you are placed. The salary is a very competitive Spanish wage.
Don't worry, we got you!

🇪🇸 Exciting Placement at a School in Spain (fully managed by regional government)
🇪🇸 Personalized Support with Entirety of Visa Process
🇪🇸 Personalized Support with Entirety of Required Spanish Legal Residency Process
🇪🇸 Personalized Support with All Required Bureaucratic Procedures After Arriving to Spain
🇪🇸 Scheduling of Visa Appointment
Accommodation Airfare
Aug 16, 2022
Aug 08, 2022
118 travelers are looking at this program

Reasons to not come and teach English in beautiful, sunny Spain? Zero!

Through the RVF International Teach English in Spain Program, we will connect you with a Language Assistant positions in a Spanish public school, and will then assist you with every facet of the process to get you there!

Our promise to you:

🇪🇸 Job placement as a Language Assistant in Spain.
🇪🇸 Personalized Support with Entirety of Visa Process, required Spanish Legal Residency Process, & all Required Bureaucratic Procedures After Arriving to Spain.
🇪🇸 Cultural Immersion opportunities & travel excursions throughout Spain.
🇪🇸 Want to teach again for a 2nd or 3rd year? No problem!

Don't worry, we've got you covered!

🇪🇸 Typically Four-Day work week
🇪🇸 Competitive Spanish salary
🇪🇸 Long weekends - perfect for traveling & exploring Spain and Europe
🇪🇸 Health Insurance
🇪🇸 Travel & Language Immersion Opportunities

No prior teaching experience of any kind is required! Contact us today!

Program Highlights

• Visit Madrid, Valencia, Seville, and many other cities all throughout Spain!
  • Earn a competitive salary as you gain unique ESL experience!
  • Travel all throughout Spain and Europe during your three-day weekends!
  • Embrace a new culture and diverse environment!
  • Become fluent in another language!

Current Teaching Jobs

View the latest teaching job postings by RVF International LLC.

• 9-10 rating 95.45%
  • 7-8 rating 4.55%
  • Benefits 9.7
  • Facilities 9.7
Kim

myTEFL.com connected me with RVF

Previous to RVF, I found work as an English Language Assistant in France through Greenheart. My preference for satisfaction rating with them as well as with RVF is that the program follows through with the support they say they will. They deliver.
I invested in the highest package deal with RVF and I am getting all that is promised: ad libidum email support, transparent visa process, apostille translation and help with finding housing (not securing it). If you like your hand held, I recomend RVF.

Pros
  • With the highest package deal, an apostille translator is guaranteed
  • A job is guaranteed as long as you follow through with payments (that I am aware of)
  • Ample time to prepare financially for the trip's potential costs if placed where the stipends are months delayed
Cons
  • Due to being here on a student visa, you are not crediting your hours toward a long-term visa/ citizenship for Spain
  • (Personal preference) A person that was initially part of the recruitment team departed RVF while I was there and there was no explanation offered (bummed me out about the potential work culture at RVF)
  • You cannot predict when you will need to pay your remaining latter half of the program (you pay when you find out placement: not RVF's fault, moreso raising your awareness that it is the Spanish government you must be patient with)
Anna

Responds quickly and are very nice

The team has been there to answer all of my questions quickly. I feel safe with the program by getting to know everyone's friendly faces! The people who interviewed me for the program were both very nice. They seemed eager and excited for me to come. RVF has been there for me whenever I need them. I'm very excited for this school year and having adventures with the other students in the program. I highly recommend this program to anyone wanting to teach abroad, make friends and create great memories.

Pros
  • Responds Quickly
  • Friendly Staff
  • Eager to Help
Ashai

Best program by far! RVF International

The amount of support from this organization is unmatched! When I found out about the program, I wanted to learn more about them before joining. They set up a zoom meeting with me to go over my concerns as well as connecting me to someone that has done the program before, to further answer any questions I had. I have lived abroad before and getting a Visa can be extremely difficult, especially if you are doing it alone. RVF helped me step by step throughout the process with fast communication. If you are on fence of taking a leap of faith, you should do it with RVF!

Pros
  • New experiences
  • Building up your resume
  • The ability to have time to travel!
Cons
  • No cons
Ellen

Peace of mind

There are many programs to choose from to teach and live in Spain. I chose RVF because they provide step by step support in the visa process, moving and placing you in a region and school of your choice. Their support team answers any questions in a timely manner and offers support calls for anyone that needs it. RVF has made me feel confident in my move to Spain. They also set up a Facebook group to connect with others in the program which is amazing for making friends! I highly recommend using RVF if you want support with finding a job and moving to Spain.

Pros
  • Visa support
  • School placement
  • Cultural Exchange
Asia

RVF is Great!

From the moment i heard about RVF I was already excited. I was given the opportunity to chat with staff members and even had access to prior teachers who went through the program already.
This gave me so much more relief to hear from someone who had been through the program and could tell me their honest opinion and experience.

The support of the staff is amazing, because they are constantly thinking of ways to get others in the program connected and informed. I would highly recommend RVF to anyone.

Pros
  • Informative Staff
  • Very responsive to questions (within 24 hours)
  • Will go over and beyond for your comfort
Cons
  • Wish I would have found sooner.
Nicholas

RvF International review

It's been an excellent program. RVF has made sure to guide me through the process of getting all my documents ready for Spain, and then renewing all documents the following year.

They have been available for next of day throughout the process of moving to Spain as well. Overall, if youre going to Spain, Id recommend RVF. They have events throughout the year, a social group, social events as well. The people working here are also quite polite in correspondence.

They'll get you to Spain, with time to spare, and ensure that you are well taken care of, whether its through private accommodation, or a shared room.

They also have a basic course in Spanish,

in addition to this they'll give you information on the local culture, so its not so much of a culture shock.

What was your funniest moment?
Hard to say, but living in a Castle has been fun. Visiting Salamanca for the first time was an amazing experience, and thanks to them, I had a lot of time before starting to begin this.
M
No, I don't recommend this program

Overrated, but helpful

When I signed up for RVF, I wanted a simple way to get to Spain. That’s what I got. Directions to get a visa, a placement and formal documents. And, I’m happy with that. When you submit your first deposit, the screen literally says, “push button, get Spain.” Again, they did deliver in this aspect! However, RVF is NOT worth the price you pay, I recommend just doing this program thru Spain’s government (NALCAP).

Most of the people I have met in Spain are all language assistants through NALCAP, British Council and the Indian and Australian equivalents. They’ve done this process on their own and for free! I envy them quite a bit!

Truthfully, a lot of the people complaining about this program seem somewhat incompetent. Sorry, a company can not make a move abroad seamless for you. The quality is below the sticker price, but it was worth it to me.

A final note is an issue about renewing. RVF leads you to have less control over where you are placed the following year if you wish to renew. If you are to directly apply through NALCAP, you can choose the school/neighborhood as a second year. If you remain with RVF for a second year (albeit for free this time around), you have less control as to what specific school or level you’re at. I knew people in RVF who did not get anywhere close to where they originally wanted, and others, like myself, who got exactly what they wanted. If you’re not picky and are willing to drop a few hundred dollars to get to Spain, then this is the program for you. But, I’d still recommend NALCAP over RVF.

Please treat the program leaders with respect. It’s been so disturbing to watch these greedy Americans disrespect the helpful people at RVF. They want to help you, but a lot of times they can’t. Issues that arise are because of the Spanish government, NOT because of RVF.
Response from RVF International LLC

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear you were disappointed with some aspects of the program. Please send us an email at hello@rvfinternational.com as we would love to learn more about specific concerns and what you wish could have been different (we don’t see an email otherwise we should shoot you one, sorry!). Hopefully we can clear up any miscommunications or misunderstandings about the program since joining last year!

The difference with RVF International is that we are not a job or a recruitment agency, but a teach abroad program offering a cultural exchange experience. Our program is perfect for the first-time-traveler who not only wants to teach, but also is wanting to have an adventurous year in another country, like Spain, arrive on Day One with a community of like-minded travelers and teachers, have access to cultural exchange opportunities they wouldn’t otherwise, and transition having the assurance that they personally know the program advisors guiding them.

If you have traveled extensively before, transitioning to life in a new country like Spain might seem like a breeze. But if you don’t speak Spanish, and have never traveled alone to a foreign country, that can understandably be a very intimidating and scary experience.

In our experience, people that join a teach abroad program just want to come to Spain to teach and enjoy their time, and don’t want to deal with the unique hassle and craziness of finding a place to live, opening a bank account, among other things. They are wanting to get connected with a community in a new country, and have a program experience, very much in the same way that many people prefer to travel in groups rather than by themselves. In many ways, it’s like the difference between fixing your car yourself, or hiring a mechanic!

We hope your last months in the program before the school year finishes are enjoyable! As always, we are available to speak over email or Zoom if you need anything or would like to share more feedback. Thank you!

Best regards,

Harrison Fowler (Owner)

Kevin

Amazing Program

This program exceeded my expectations. I would not have been able to do it without them. They answered my questions so fast and were always there when I needed them. RVF made the process so much smoother and was well worth it. I got placed in Pais Vasco and in my opinion is the most beautiful place on Earth. 10/10 would recommend this program to anyone thinking of going to Spain. You will not be disappointed. I got help with all my documents are where to look for apartments. It can be a very stressful time but the program made it as easy as possible.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
I was very nervous about coming to Spain because of COVID. I was on edge because I did not know if something would change last minute but everything worked out fine.