Teach English in Spain Program - No Teaching Experience Required

RVF International
RVF International
Copa del vino en España
Copa del vino en España

Reasons to not come and teach English in beautiful, sunny Spain? Zero!

Through the RVF International Teach English in Spain Program, we will connect you with a Language Assistant positions in a Spanish public school, and will then assist you with every facet of the process to get you there!

Our promise to you:

• Connect you with a Language Assistant position in Spain
• Assist you with the registration/application process
• Help you with the entire process of securing your Spanish visa
• Assist you to open a bank account, get completely situated, get legal residency in Spain, continued availability throughout entire program.

Some amazing benefits about what your day-to-day in Spain will look like:

• Four-Day work week,
• Competitive Spanish salary,
• Three-Day weekends - perfect for traveling & exploring Spain and Europe,
• Health Insurance
• Travel & Language Immersion Opportunities

No prior teaching experience of any kind is required.

Contact us today!

• Visit Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, and many other cities all throughout Spain!
  • Earn a competitive salary as you gain unique ESL experience!
  • Travel all throughout Spain and Europe during your three-day weekends!
  • Embrace a new culture and diverse environment!
  • Become fluent in another language!

• Benefits 9.5
  • Facilities 7.5
Anna

Great Support!

RVF International was reliable and very informative. Harrison was always quick to help me with the ins and outs of the NALCA Program and Spanish culture. I went to Spain feeling very prepared, and it made the getting ready process much less stressful. In Spain, I ran into many problems, but Harrison did Skype calls with me and was quick to email back to help me with everything. The information was helpful, and resources and suggestions were provided when he didn't have answers. I felt like a part of a team, and it was nice knowing someone had my back! I'm very thankful I had the support of RVF International and don't know how I'd make it here without their assistance. It's definitely worth the money because you will be so much more prepared and supported!

Shaniya

Shaniya's RVF Experience

Going through RVF for the "North American language and culture assistants program" in Spain was the absolute best decision I ever made. In all honesty the actual program itself is very disorganized and it can be an absolute nightmare to get through Spanish bureaucracy; but that's where RVF comes it. Going through RVF took away the headache of the disorganization and organized virtually everything for me. Harrison from RVF made the entire process from filling out my application to moving into my home in Spain a breeze. I was assisted with the application process, the visa process, plans for the move to my city, and much advice on getting settled in such as how to get my phone to work and setting up my WiFi in the house. RVF goes above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need and more to successfully make the move and start your position.

On RVF's end everything is actually perfect in my opinion. It is extremely organized, always responsive, and personal. I couldn't have asked for more. However, I wish the actually program here in Spain was a little more organized. This is due to no part of RVF though, I want to make that clear.