• Spain

• American Passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Australian Passport
  • New Zealand Passport
  • Must at least be enrolled in either an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree program, or have already graduated with either degree.
Job Type
Government
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood Pre-School Elementary Middle School High School
Weekly Classroom Hours
Age Max

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
RVF International Teaching English in Spain Program participants will earn between €700 EUR to €1000 EUR per month depending on the region as the salary is relative to the cost of living of the location where you are placed. The salary is a very competitive Spanish wage.
Don't worry, we got you!

🇪🇸 Exciting Placement at a School in Spain (fully managed by regional government)
🇪🇸 Personalized Support with Entirety of Visa Process
🇪🇸 Personalized Support with Entirety of Required Spanish Legal Residency Process
🇪🇸 Personalized Support with All Required Bureaucratic Procedures After Arriving to Spain
🇪🇸 Scheduling of Visa Appointment
Accommodation Airfare
Dec 09, 2022
Jan 13, 2023
134 travelers are looking at this program

*SPOTS IN THE PROGRAM FOR THE 2023/2024 TEACH ABROAD YEAR FILL UP FAST. CONTACT US TODAY*

Through the RVF International Teach English in Spain Program, we will help connect you with a Language Assistant position in a Spanish public school, and will then assist you with every facet of the process to get you there!

Our promise to you:

🇪🇸 Exciting year abroad in Spain!
🇪🇸 Personalized Support with Entirety of Visa Process, required Spanish Legal Residency Process, & all Required Bureaucratic Procedures After Arriving to Spain.
🇪🇸 Cultural Immersion opportunities & travel excursions throughout Spain.
🇪🇸 Want to teach again for a back-to-back second year? No problem!

Don't worry, we've got you covered!

🇪🇸 Typically Four-Day work week
🇪🇸 Competitive Spanish salary
🇪🇸 Long weekends - perfect for traveling & exploring Spain and Europe
🇪🇸 Health Insurance
🇪🇸 Travel & Language Immersion Opportunities

No prior teaching experience of any kind is required! Contact us today!

Program Highlights

• Visit Madrid, Valencia, Seville, and many other cities all throughout Spain!
  • Earn a competitive salary as you gain unique ESL experience!
  • Travel all throughout Spain and Europe during your three-day weekends!
  • Embrace a new culture and diverse environment!
  • Become fluent in another language!

Current Teaching Jobs

View the latest teaching job postings by RVF International LLC.

• 5 rating 94.81%
  • Benefits 4.8
  • Facilities 4.8
Emma

Great Support System Abroad -- 10/10 would recomend

The best decision I have made in a while was deciding to teach english in Spain and the second best decision was to do it with RVF international. Going abroad has been incredible and having RVF as a support system has been invaluable. It is very comforting to know that I have a group of people I can ask any question and receive a response within a day. I am very grateful I had the team at RVF helping with Spanish bureaucracy because it is as complicated as everyone says. But still worth going to Spain!

Pros
  • Great Support System
Monique

Excellent Program!

I can't recommend RVF International enough for anyone looking to teach Spain. RVF is comprised of a team of knowledgeable individuals who go above and beyond to help applicants through the visa application process, settling in and documentation processes in-country. The company provided me with lists of the documentation I needed, made appointments, and answered questions promptly throughout my time in the country. My experience with RVF was phenomenal! They helped me through all the documentation work, translations and much more. So, if you want to teach in Spain without the hassle of figuring out the paperwork/appointment side of things, RVF International is a great company to go through!

Pros
  • Knowledgeable
  • Timely
  • go above and beyond
Gavin

Great times all around

I live down in La Linea de la Concepcion, which is a very unique international community connected to Gibraltar (UK).
I have personally recommended RVF International to ALL of my teacher friends looking to live abroad and explore options for a new livelihood.
RVF has made the transition from US life to Spain life very simple and smooth, especially considering Spanish bureaucracy can be a NIGHTMARE for the uninitiated.
It's definitely worth the price to allow a third-party contractor to ease the navigation of law and services.
For your own self care, definitely be in the process of practicing Spanish (Castellano), but remember it's a diverse country so your language might not match theirs (especially in Andalucia). It's no shame to find yourself in a native language community, find some friends from your country, and have a good group of support even if your plan is "full immersion": the exhaustion from just starting life anew can be A LOT to handle, not to add language on top of.

Spanish people are incredibly loving and communal, so feel inclined to embrace the culture, as many people are happy to share, and appreciate YOUR appreciation of all they call home.

Jay

Above & Beyond

RVF is easily one of the best companies out there. They have thought of everything (EVERYTHING). From the minute you join the program, they are ready to assist you in any way they can. All their material is incredibly informative and everyone is highly knowledgeable, helping you with things that you don't know about/would never cross your mind. The competence, speed, and joy of the people at RVF is undeniable. Without them, I never would have been able to navigate the process of teaching in Spain, from the paperwork to settling in. Cannot recommend them enough. Best decision I've ever made!

Pros
  • Helpful & Informative
  • Personalized
  • Knowledgeable
Devin

RVF International

Teaching abroad in Madrid has been a mind broadening as well as a pallet expanding opportunity I am grateful to have had. Had it not been for the RVF team I would not be here today. If I had to do it all on my own I don't think today I would be in the center of Madrid amidst the bountiful culture and perfect opportunities to grow myself in ways not previously imaginable. Leaving your family and friends can be a struggle, but this experience makes it worth your while. You'll go home to your family and friends with new knowledge, an understanding of another culture, and fresh new perspectives. All in all I know this was the right decision and it may be for you too. Thanks again RVF International!

Pros
  • food
  • people
  • culture
Kevin

So Grateful For RVF International

I genuinely do not think that I could've turned my dream into a reality without RVF International. Since my Junior year in college, I have been trying to find a way to live and explore Spain due to Covid-19 canceling my study abroad plans. It took some years but I stumbled across RVF International as I was looking for “teaching abroad in Spain” jobs and the moment I told them I was interested they immediately reached out informing me I was a good candidate for the program. As there is a placement fee that you have to pay, I can assure you that if it is your first time leaving your home country, IT IS WELL WORTH IT!!!

Any time I have had a question RVF International support always responded with solutions within 24 hours. If the inquiry required more than a quick email, they would schedule a zoom call to go more in-depth. As living in a new country requires a fair share of legal documentation, RVF regularly schedules zoom calls, group meetings, detailed pdf documents/ powerpoints, and reminder emails from start to finish of the entire moving process. They also serve as a middleman to aid future language assistants with the more difficult task such as scheduling Spanish id appointments, finding potential housing, travelers insurance, and official translation of legal documents.

Moving abroad is not an easy task no matter how experienced one may be. As someone with anxiety, RVF helped me throughout the entire process and made me feel comfortable and confident whenever there may have been an obstacle with documentation. I could not be more grateful for the support that I have to received and currently still do that has enabled me to turn my dreams into a reality. As a result, I have acquired more opportunities for myself on an international scale. If you have ever dreamed of living life in Spain, exploring Europe, and gathering professional teaching experience, take a leap of faith with RVF international. You won't regret it!

Pros
  • Phenomanl Support
  • Top 3 Choice of Placement Gaurantee
  • Regual Info Sessions to Prepare Living Abroad
Cons
  • You Wil Recieve a Lot of Documents (but it is extremely neccessry and you will be grateful in the long run)
Jesse

Highly recommended!

I highly recommend this program to teach in Spain. RVF will help you with any bureaucratic procedures both before and after arrival, the big two being securing your visa and residence permit. The workload is pretty light, as you only work 16 hours a week, 4 days a week. The pay grade varies between 700-1000 euros per month but just about everything here is significantly cheaper than in the United States which makes living here great. I never thought I would be this happy teaching Elementary school English. You can also be placed in high schools as well if that age group is more up your alley for teaching. Overall, I recommend this program for anyone looking to teach in Spain.

Pros
  • Support with Visa and Resident Permits
  • Great working hours
  • Living in Spain
Cons
  • Things with the Spanish govt that RVF has no control over
  • Spain’s slower pace of life could be jarring for some Americans
Tamara

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend RVF International if you are interested in teaching English in Spain! All team members provide utmost customer service. They assist every step of the way to help make your transition to Spain as smooth as possible. They are always available to answer questions, help manage any challenges, and provide direct support to help you along throughout the process. This program is a once in a lifetime opportunity made easy by the effort and attentiveness of such an incredible team. Lourdes and Sandra have been particularly helpful and I have been provided nothing but support and care throughout this entire journey. I truly don't think I would have been able to navigate or participate in this program without their extensive help. Thank you RVF!!

Pros
  • Timely and thorough responses
  • Extensive support and assistance throughout the entire process
  • Attentive and dedicated staff