Teach English in Spain | Get paid while you travel and explore new cultures!

Reasons to not come and teach English in beautiful, sunny Spain? Zero!

Through the RVF International Teach English in Spain Program, we will connect you with a Language Assistant positions in a Spanish public school, and will then assist you with every facet of the process to get you there!

Our promise to you:

🇪🇸 Guaranteed job placement as a Language Assistant in Spain.
🇪🇸 Personalized Support with Entirety of Visa Process, required Spanish Legal Residency Process, & all Required Bureaucratic Procedures After Arriving to Spain.
🇪🇸 Cultural Immersion opportunities & travel excursions throughout Spain.
🇪🇸 Want to teach again for a second or third year? No problem!

Don't worry, we've got you covered!

🇪🇸 Four-Day work week,
🇪🇸 Competitive Spanish salary,
🇪🇸 Three-Day weekends - perfect for traveling & exploring Spain and Europe,
🇪🇸 Health Insurance
🇪🇸 Travel & Language Immersion Opportunities

No prior teaching experience of any kind is required! Contact us today!

• Visit Madrid, Valencia, Seville, and many other cities all throughout Spain!
  • Earn a competitive salary as you gain unique ESL experience!
  • Travel all throughout Spain and Europe during your three-day weekends!
  • Embrace a new culture and diverse environment!
  • Become fluent in another language!

First-Come, First-Served Teaching Placements in Spain!

What are you waiting for?! Contact us today to schedule your free call so we can help get you to Spain!

New Teaching Jobs

View the latest teaching job postings on our job board.

Hello Rob, Thank you for your question! The only requirements to join the program are to have either an Associate or a Bachelor Degree, and have a passport from the US, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand, as well as a clean criminal history. Thank you again for the question! Sincerely, The RVF Team

Hello Corin, Thank you for contacting us with your question! At this current time, we are only able to assist teachers with valid passports from the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We are actively trying to include all of the UK, and as many countries as possible, but we do not have a definitive timeline of when that will be. It is something on the forefront of our minds and we hope to...

Hello Liora, Thank you for reaching out with your question! As a part of our program, you will be on a Student Visa that we will completely help you to obtain, as you will be staying in Spain long-term, meaning more than 3-months. As a Canadian citizen, and the same applies for US citizens, any stay longer than 3-months, which is the max for a Tourist Visa, requires a Long-Term visa which, for the...

Hello Bianca, Thank you for your question! As soon as you join the program, you will be asked to fill out our online placement form where you can let us know where in Spain you'd like to live, as well as if you would like to be placed with anyone else, such as your sister. We look forward to helping you both get to Spain! Sincerely, The RVF Team

• 9-10 rating 94.29%
  • 7-8 rating 5.71%
  • Benefits 9.5
  • Facilities 9.5
Tim

A great experience

A wonderful time to learn a culture, a language and see what teaching is like in a different country. I have a good time teaching, and I get along very well with the other teachers. They are more than willing to practice spanish with me. I am looking forward to returning next year as well. The program is good for singles and for couples. I even know retirees in the teachers assistant program Spain has lot to offer whether you are in the country or in the city. I myself am in Madrid, so I get the city experience. Enjoy your time with RVF!!!

There is nothing i think that needs to improve with this program
Jennifer

THE most helpful program, by far

I´ve been fortunate to have made a lot of friends here in Madrid that are also participating in the auxiliares de conversación program and, as we have gone through the necessary steps, it has become increasingly apparent from the beginning to end of this process that Harrison and the rest of the RVF team always go above and beyond for us. The price is incredibly fair and better than that of some other programs, and the help we have received is unmatched. Not to mention my closest friend in Madrid is someone I met through RVF!

Emerald

RVF International

I started this program in September with my sister and we are in the south of Spain, in Bollullos Par del Condado. Being a teacher from New York, it is a great program to learn new teaching philosophies and techniques. Even amid a global pandemic, I have created everlasting memories. In the times the we are able to travel, my sister and I have had the opportunities to explore Spain. From caves and beaches, to mountains and villages, we have immersed ourselves in the culture and rich history. This program gives you everything you need to have an amazing experience.

My advice to future travelers is to use your weekends to the best ability that you can. Find a balance between traveling and also exploring your own town or city. Push yourself to talk to as many people around you and you'll find that you can make friendships easily.
Erin

RVF International

I have enjoyed my experience in this program since day one. The consultants and directors I have spoken to throughout the process were supportive and dedicated to making it as smooth as possible. They have always been there when I needed them. From answering a small question to more intense issues, everyone has been extremely helpful. I have communicated through email and video chats online and both have been efficient. The school I was placed in is wonderful and I am grateful to have met such great people. I would recommend this program to anyone interested in working abroad!

My advice would be to always take the opportunity when you have it to travel! Locally, internationally, whatever it may be, go for it! If a colleague asks to show you a local place or city, take them up on their offer. They are more than happy to bring you and are proud to share their history and culture with you. Packing lightly and bringing water with you for any type of trip is helpful. Booking.com and GetYourGuide are great sites for tours and hotels. Make sure to ask someone you meet in your town or at school about the transit system including the buses. Soak it all in!
Morgan

My Experience With RVF International

I recommend any aspiring TEFL student/teacher to look into RVF International’s program. RVF International has made me feel welcomed and well-taken care of before and during my stay as a teacher in Spain. You can come to them with any question and they will not hesitate to answer it. They will be with you every step of the way.

As for the destination, Spain is a beautiful country with a wealth of culture, history, and friendly people. I love teaching English here and I couldn’t have gotten as far as I did here without RVF International’s help. If you wish to have a fulfilling and unforgettable experience teaching in Spain, sign up with RVF International, you won’t regret it.

Brush up on your Spanish and be sure to have plenty of money saved. Though, really that’s good advice for traveling to any country.
Renay

First Year Experience

This program was a great way to see a piece of the world and be a part of culture in a way that I would not have experienced on my own. RVF International made the transition as easy as possible and was there at every step when I had questions. I had to adjust to pueblo life quickly, but RVF offered resources and assistance which has made my experience in Spain an enjoyable one. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates, people who love learning about other cultures and languages, or anyone with an open mind and adventurous spirit.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Hiking on the side of a mountain when it started raining, quickly and carefully descending
Jared

RVF International

The experience that RVF International provides is unlike any other program. Throughout the entire time, from beginning to end, I felt open to ask any questions and was always met with a friendly, helpful, and quick response. While traveling to a new country for a long period of time can be stressful in the beginning, the team at RVF International took all of the stress away. They were there to assist with the application process, acquiring a Visa, and provided ample assistance in adjusting to life in a new country. I truly feel lucky to have found this program and to have worked with the team at RVF International. I recommend this program to anyone and suggest they specifically choose to work with RVF International if they are looking for a life changing adventure.

Patricia

RVF International Teaching English in Spain Program

I recommend RVF International because from the firts day we contacted them, my husband and I have had a great experience in the process of finding a placement  for both of us as Lenguage assistant in Spain. They managed to get us to be at the same location, we are even working at the same school. This team has been of great help to us since the begining of the process, wich is long and can be confussing at times, but Harrison helped us and responded to any concern we had any time when we needed it, he was always available for us through e-mail or facecall. We couldn't do it without their help. We are so happy with them, we plan to extend our program for another year and have them help us again. Thank you RVF International!

What was your funniest moment?
Getting to meet new people and spending time with the kids in the schools I'm working in is joyfull. Traveling to explore a new city in Spain on weekends is great!!