Spanish Gap Year Experience in Valencia, Spain

Day trips
Day trips
Internship Opportunity
Internship Opportunity

Thinking of taking a gap year? Want to make the most out of it, both personally and professionally?

At Euroace we offer unique Gap Year opportunities in Valencia, Spain where you can spend the full course with us. Gain real-world business experience, improve your Spanish skills or get involved with a local volunteer organization.

At Euroace we collaborate with multiple companies and organizations, across a range of sectors, to provide unbeatable opportunities. Including:

- Take an Internship or Volunteer placement
- Take a Spanish Language course
- Live with a host family or in a shared apartment with other students
- Partake in cultural activities
- Train / Play with a sports team

Our Gap Year programs are fully customizable; meaning you get to choose the length of your stay, the focus, the number of services and so on. We support you every step of the way and help you to build an original program, that will make your Gap Year one to remember!

• Total immersion; at work, at home and in class, will really help you to grasp Spanish and improve your overall level
  • Choose from a diverse range of fields to find the right internship or volunteer work for you, helping to boost your credentials and skills
  • Form new friendships, create a global network and enhance future employment opportunities through this international experience
  • Experience a brand new culture, learn and grow in a new environment
  • Train with a Spanish sports team in your preferred sport, and gain valuable skills and experiences

Online Spanish & Internship Programs!

We’ve updated our refund & cancelation policy to allow for flexible booking due to COVID-19!

Now offering ONLINE Spanish courses and ONLINE Internship Placements.

"Make the most of your personal, academic and professional growth, even from your own home!"

Popular Programs

We have numerous placements with NGOs all across the Valencian region. You will be able to work with legal rights, underprivileged communities, youth populations, and even environmental conversation projects! It's an awesome addition to a Gap Year program if you truly want to help others, learn about new communities, and gain a Spanish language immersion at the same time. Our NGO partners seek to help not only local communities but international communities too.

Kristina

Language learning experience adapted to my needs

I chose to attend classes at Euroace right from the beginning of my 9 months stay in Valencia cause I've heard good things about the school. Additionally, they were the most accommodating when it came to my language level and needs to adapt the classes to my work schedule. I originally planned on attending the course only for the first few months of my time in Spain but quickly decided to continue throughout my entire stay here, because I did not only enjoy the classes but also loved the support from all the staff members. Participating in the course makes me feel more comfortable with speaking Spanish and living the Spanish lifestyle and I continue meeting great new people who experience the same thing.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would definitely try to engage in more conversations with the Valencian people to put what I've learned in class into practice.
Hugo

An unbelievable experience!

When I came across Euroace, I couldn't believe that I would be presented with the opportunity to gain invaluable professional experience, along with daily Spanish lessons, and it didn't fail to live up to expectations! Having 2 hours of classes every morning keeps the language ticking, which can then be put to practise at my Marketing Internship at Villarreal CF. The international nature of the different students and internships means that you are always meeting different, interesting people throughout the experience! I also chose to live with a host family for the first four weeks of my stay, and this was a great experience! You get a more cultural/Spanish experience whilst only speaking Spanish and therefore improving day to day linguistic skills.

Get involved with all of the Euroace activities on offer!
Victoria

Internship at Villarreal CF

I have completed an internship with Villarreal CF which has involved coaching a youth team in the academy and completing tasks for the International Department. This placement has been very valuable to learn more about coaching abroad in Spain and to gain experience in preparation for the future. I have had the privilege of working alongside some high standard coaches within the academy and therefore picking pick up many tips on how I can develop personally. It has also been an excellent experience having the opportunity to learn and work within such a professional setup within an elite club. In terms of my role within the International Department, I have had the opportunity to complete tasks which I haven’t had any previous experience in, and therefore this allowed me to learn new skills which I will be able to use later in life.

To take every opportunity thrown at you. The harder you work and more you put into it the more you get out of the program and benefit.