Recruitment underway for ski season 2018-19
Responsibility for the daily supervision of a small group of children in an international multi-activity camp environment. In addition to assisting with the instruction (by specialist instructors) of a daily program of activities including hiking, mountain biking, climbing and orienteering, counsellors will participate in a program of evening activities, supervise meals and be assigned to some wake-up, lights-out and other duties. All staff must be a role model to the children, act responsibly and in a caring manner at all times and show understanding of and appreciation for diverse cultural backgrounds.
Applicants should possess a first aid and CPR qualification issued by a recognized body. Successful applicants will have experience supervising, teaching and motivating children, preferably in a camp environment and be organized, creative, adaptable, trustworthy, patient and presentable.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and fluent in English.
- Meet similarly-minded young people and establish lasting friendships.
- Experience working with children of all ages from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Spend time in the beautiful Swiss Alps.
- Gain experience and improve your skills teaching and supervising outdoor activities.
- Explore Switzerland and nearby Italy and France on your time off.