- Chiang Mai
View Other Details
Discounts apply when applying for 4 workshops or more (7% discount), or the whole program (10% discount)
See www.awakeningleadership.net for full schedule details.
Emerging Worldview, Self Discovery and Healing - 3 Sept-1 Oct ($1907)
Interpersonal Dynamics and Power Sharing - 7 Oct-29 Oct ($1720)
Eco-Political Economy: From Global to Local - 4 Nov-27 Nov ($1720)
Ecology and Ecovillage Design - 3 Dec-30 Dec (1,814)
Skillful Means for Social Transformation - 5 Jan-3 Feb (2,046)
Total cost for the whole 5 month program (3 Sept - 3 Feb) with discount is $9,130
“To protect life on this planet, we need to completely transform our human presence from destructive to regenerative”
If you are a looking for ways to contribute to the global regenerative movement that is responding to the social and ecological crises we are facing across our world, join us in Thailand, this September 2019, for Awakening Leadership Training (ALT) Program.
We believe that transforming our underlying worldviews and values are paramount in the global shift from systemic greed and competition, to systems of participation that promote common good, and recognise our interdependence with the natural world.
During the ALT, you will have space to reflect deeply on your life, society, the state of our world and its urgent crises. You will be able to discover and reflect, heal and reconnect, and inspire change, through an education of the 'heart'.
Come and join us for one week, or the full 5 month course (3 Sept 2019 - 3 Feb 2020).
- The journey grounded in critical self awareness as a foundation for personal growth. Mindfulness practice is embedded into the daily rhythms in order for participants to become present, calm and develop emotional stability, empathy and compassion
- Participants and facilitators co-create the body of knowledge together. This includes sharing of authority and self-governance within the learning community created during the course.
- Rigorous analytical thinking and reflecting both individually and collectively on issues and experiences as a key part of the learning process.
- Emphasis on learning how to unlearn and relearn as a critical component of moving towards a new paradigm.
- Learning, playing, working and meditating are merged into one process to develop compassion, wisdom, intellectual understanding and social commitment.