- Chiang Mai
View Other Details
All in-program travel and transport including the mid-program flights within Thailand
All expeditions, activities, excursions, entry fees and adventure travel as described in the itinerary
Experienced Program Instructors and local guides
Environmental education and volunteering projects
Experience an enriching 30-day summer program in Thailand with one week of volunteer work and three weeks of educational adventure travel!
Thailand is incredibly diverse – the mountainous jungle up north is populated by numerous minority tribal groups and has stunning national parks, while tropical islands in the south have some of the world’s best beaches and snorkeling spots.
We take you to the north where you take a deep dive into the hill-tribe culture and an elephant sanctuary for the beginning of the program and are rewarded with some of the most stunning beaches in the world for the final portion of the trip. Immerse yourself in elephant conservation learning; discover Thailand’s fascinating cities and culture; explore the incredible jungle, islands, and beaches; gain skills with lessons in Buddhist meditation, Thai cooking, Muay Thai and rock climbing. Join us on a journey to the heart of Thailand for a life-changing summer abroad!
- Exploring the best islands and beaches in southern Thailand
- Thai cooking course and Muay Thai (Thai Martial Art) classes
- Rock climbing and canyoning adventures in north and south Thailand
- Meditation, yoga and hiking by the lakes of Khao Sok National Park
- Multi-night hill tribe trek through the jungle staying in ethnic minority villages