- Rewarding week-long conservation service-learning project working with elephants at the award-winning Elephant Nature Park
- 3-days hiking, tubing and boating in the amazing jungle, rivers and lakes of Khao Sok National Park
- Thai cooking course and Muay Thai (Thai Martial Art) class
- 2-day rock-climbing and caving adventure (no experience needed)
- 3-day Buddhist meditation retreat run by Thai Monks
$500 scholarship for Nepal & Tibet Semester Spring 2018 applicants
Experience the exotic and varied landscapes, tastes, wildlife and culture of Thailand. Be inspired by the magnificent and majestic elephants you will get to know and cherish while participating in conservation volunteer work at the award-winning Elephant Nature Foundation.
Explore the bustling markets, and intricacies of Thailand's most fascinating cities which are brimming with unique and colorful cultural heritage. Adventure into the jungle where you will have an unforgettable hiking and kayaking experience, wander across pristine beaches and snorkel among islands. Immerse yourself in Buddhist meditation, Thai cooking, yoga, Muay Thai, rock climbing, caving and scuba diving. You will be inspired by your summer journeying through authentic Thailand.
For an incredible summer experience, you can combine this program with the Vietnam & Cambodia Summer Program for an inspirational 8-week educational travel experience in Southeast Asia.
View Program Information
All in-country transport – including 2 flights within Thailand; All accommodation; Most meals as above; 1 week of volunteer projects; All excursions, activities and adventure travel as described in the itinerary; Experienced Pacific Discovery program leader/s and local guides; Online image library for your program. Refer information booklet for international flight options.