- Chiang Mai
View Other Details
All in-program travel and transport including the mid-program flights within Thailand
All expeditions, activities, excursions, entry fees and adventure travel as described in the itinerary
Experienced Program Instructors and local guides
Environmental education and volunteering projects
Thailand is incredibly diverse – the mountainous jungle up north is populated by numerous minority tribal groups and has stunning national parks, while tropical islands in the south have some of the world’s best beaches and snorkeling spots. It is wonderful to contrast the mega-city bustle and excitement of Bangkok with relaxed and friendly provincial towns and villages. Traveling with us you’ll have the chance to taste a less-touristy slice of the country and uncover the true essence of Thailand.
We take you to the north where you take a deep dive into the hill-tribe culture and an elephant sanctuary for the beginning of the program and are rewarded with some of the most stunning beaches in the world for the final portion of the trip. Immerse yourself in elephant conservation learning; discover Thailand’s fascinating cities and culture; explore the incredible jungle, islands, and beaches; gain skills with lessons in Buddhist meditation, Thai cooking, Muay Thai and rock climbing.
- Get up close and personal with elephants during a volunteer project at an elephant sanctuary
- Explore the best islands and beaches in southern Thailand
- Learn to make authentic Thai food during a cooking workshop
- Kayak around the beaches and islets surrounding Railay Beach
- Work with an organization that helps to break the cycle of poverty in Thailand