Thai Intro - Group Tour of Thailand

Beach Jump
Beach Jump
Island Boat Trip
Island Boat Trip

Thai Intro is the best way to experience amazing Thailand!

Discover crazy Bangkok, visit ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food, sleep on floating bungalows in the middle of a rainforest, explore tropical islands, swim under waterfalls, snorkel in crystal clear water, party on the world famous full moon beach, experience the amazing Maya Bay on the Phi Phi Islands and much more!

Plus you'll have an awesome Group Leader with you from the moment you step off the plane and an instant group of friends to share your adventure with.

Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!

• Ancient Temples
  • Thai Cooking Class
  • Khao Sok Floating Bungalows
  • Island Boat Trip & Snorkelling
  • Thai Massage

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9.9
Katie

Words cannot possibly describe how incredible these last 18 days have been on the Thai Intro Tour. All worries of travelling on my own were gone from the moment I got to Thailand and each day my group felt more and more like family. Jess was the most incredible group leader we could have asked for making every moment fun and memorable. This tour has given me friends for life and I will never forget the amazing memories I will come away with. I couldn’t fault one single thing about this trip. The food was amazing, the accommodation was beautiful and the people and tour guides were brilliant! Each day is better than the last which is something I didn’t think was possible. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone and I hope you’re as lucky as we were getting Jess as group leader.

Use this time to disconnect from the world back home and really make the most of every moment on the tour. Try new things and push yourself out of your comfort zone because I promise you won’t regret it.
Ellenia

Amazing tour and leader

Lots of great food, sightseeing, fun activities and chill time.

The value for money is amazing and there’s a perfect balance of activities/sightseeing as well as beach and poolside relaxation time. The itinerary is organised very well and no day felt wasted.

My group leader, Jess Richards was one of the best parts about it and I honestly couldn’t imagine this trip without her. She was extremely helpful, friendly, informative and always made everyone feel safe. Jess always made sure we were getting the most out of this trip and made this experience one I’ll always remember.

Over the 18 days I have meet some amazing people and have managed to build my photography portfolio. The tour is one of the best things I’ve ever done, I would 100% recommend it to anyone wanting to explore Thailand.

I wouldn’t change anything in terms of the tour itself, however, if possible could improve the variety of vegan options at accommodations that are linked to / owned by the company as it can be a bit repetitive.
Daniel

Jess is a superstar

I have had the holiday of a lifetime on the Intro To Thailand tour. The variety and sheer volume of activities are immense. Jess, our tour leader, was everything I could ever ask for in a leader and is genuinely one of my good friends now (I hope!). She is a credit to herself and this company. She helped me remain calm when I’d left my passport in Chiang Mai airport, sorting out taxis to and from the airport + going with me to make sure everything was OK. I definitely would recommend Intro Travel to my friends and will most likely be booking another trip in the next few years. My favourite thing about this trip is how well it has set me up for my future travels. I was hesitant about going travelling but this trip has calmed all my anxieties.

Nothing
Cassie

Intro Travel Thailand - 28th Sep 12 day tour

Honestly this tour is such a good introduction to Thailand! You get a large variety of activities included in price as well as quite a few meals. Laura and Ethan were super knowledgeable and more than happy to give recommendations for our free time and meals out.

We had quite a large group but they managed to plan it out so that we could all do the activities without it being too crowded.

Koh Sok in particular was off the beaten track and one of the highlights of the trip. However all the places were gorgeous and the accommodation was super comfy and most places had air conditioning

The extra days in Phi Phi were some of my favourite and so I highly recommend the 12 day tour!

You meet so many lovely people to travel with and I’m looking forward to catching up with them again once the tour has finished.

Thailand is a very hot and tropical place and so it goes without saying but bring lots of sunscreen and aloe vera. Intro Travel also has this great initiative where they encourage you to not buy water bottles all the time so bring your own reusable waterbottle. It’s a really great initiative which is good to support #smallchange
Sarah

Amazing trip

This tour exceeded all expectations! I was able to see the main spots in Thailand without ever feeling rushed or like I needed more/less time in any destination and all of the accommodation was great with amazing views/pools. All of the included activities were good and the companies/staff used for them were all really great and genuinely could not do enough for you! The experience was made even more amazing thanks to the group we had but most of all our tour leader Jess. She is an asset to Intro who went above and beyond for every single person on the trip ensuring they were doing exactly what they wanted to do and that everyone was happy. So full of energy and constantly making the group laugh, I know my experience would not have been the same without her. I have done multiple tours and travelling over the last 2 year's and this trip was definitely my favourite part so I cannot thank everyone enough!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I went scuba diving and sat on the bottom of the ocean for a picture and got close to turtles, starfish and the most gorgeous coral I've seen!
Aidan

Thai intro 12 day with Jessica Richards

Had the best time in Thailand with Jess as our group leader. Everything was well organised and planned out whilst still being fun. Perfect combination of a party and adventure holiday. Even the longer travel days don’t feel as bad as you imagine. Jess made me feel so comfortable from the very beginning and was always checking in too make sure everyone was okay and enjoying themselves. Have such high expectation for the other tours and will definitely be using intro travel for any future travelling. Hoping all the leaders are as amazing as Jess. Got on with everyone in my group from day 1 and had the best holiday with them all and made a lot of life long friends and will hopefully keep in touch with everyone.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
How easy it was to get round. I imagine there would be a lot more long travelling days
I
Ryan

Thaintro with Jessica Richards

We have just completed the 12 day Thaintro with Jess and had the time of our lifes. I also done the same trip last year and the experience I have had this time round has been so much better. The trip is great value for money and takes you to all the best places. Jess is the most caring and enthusiastic leader, she kept us all safe while making us laugh all day every day. She is a star and I know our entire group of 22 love her to bits.
One of the highlights for me was the boat day in Phi Phi where we were jumping in the sea, Kayaking, sunbathing, swimming with plankton and then headed out for drinks after. The nights out we all had were so much fun and we always felt safe and looked after. We also got lots of free time which was nice. 10/10 trip and 10/10 leader.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
How fast our entire group bonded and became good friends.
Abbie

Absolutely amazing

Incredible experience, with an exceptional leader. Could not recommend this trip enough, every bit is worth it! Ben Andrew is an incredible group leader and definitely made the tour 5 stars! From
Bangkok to chiang mai it’s got culture, party and the beauty of Thailand all rolled into one. Phi phi is beautiful and you get to see the infamous beach on the most amazing boat trip. You see the plankton and we even saw the Milky Way as the sky was so clear. I can happily say that I have made friends for life including Ben and would jump in a heart beat to do this all again. Intro travel really do know how to put on a outstanding trip and make your time feel filled yet relaxed at the same time. Could not put my finger on a favourite day as there are too many to count!

If only I could give something to improve this trip, but really it is the whole package!
Anna

Thailand intro

This was my second tour I have done and by far the best! Not only did I have an amazing group but also an amazing leader - Ben, who made the trip so relaxing, organized and fun. Previously I had been to Bali, not with a tour, and fell in love with the country but after seeing Thailand in all its beauty I have changed my mind and I will definitely be returning. The itinerary for the tour allowed us to see so many different aspects from cultural to the party life of Thailand. The food was amazing everywhere we went. Most places offered a western option just incase Thai food wasn’t your thing. All the local tour guides we had were very knowledgeable and friendly. Intro have been amazing and I’m my opinion the value for money is so good. Just want to say a huge thank you to our tour guide Ben for looking after us and giving us the most memorable experience. I have already put a deposit down towards my next intro travel group!

Bring more spending money! Once you in Thailand you realize there is so mich to see. Some nights when we didn’t have activity planned we did our own things for example a lady boy show which required so more money
Ellie

Thai intro 18 days with Ben

The overall tour was amazing! My tour leader was Ben and he was insane, made sure we were all involved 24/7 having the most fun we can. So many small bits included that go unotticed, even cab journeys or snacks along the way, it truely was insane! Loved every minute, the company has gone into so much detail and covered so much of Thailand! They really
Look into the places they take you, every staff member was so friendly and every sight is so beautiful. The long days travelling where sectioned out so well that it didn’t feel like a long day, Would really recommend this to anyone and if they have Ben they’ve
Got lucky, he’s a sick tour leader! Thank you intro travel and most of all Ben! Loved every moment. First tour and best tour I’ve done

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Most nerve racking moments for me was the heights when it came to zip lining and spiders for the trek, Ben was so good at making sure I felt safe and had the best time!
Caitlin

Nothing to fault

This is my fifth intro tour in the past year. Each one has been amazing and there is close to nothing I can complain about. Accomodations and meals are always brilliant and suitable for everyone. Tour leaders have been perfect, really good at there jobs. Deffo reccomend this trip! You make friends for life on these trips too, I came a solo traveller yet I have never been on my own once. The company organises airport pickups and even help you with onward travel which is super helpful when your as unorganised as me! You still get a good amount of free time on this trip which is nice since a lot the activities are pretty full on. Thai intro has great connections with lots of local companies which means you learn a lot about thailand and meet amazing people!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
A termite that tasted of lemons. It tasted good but weird
Ben

A trip I'll never forget

Just finished on the 9 day Thai intro tour! If you are looking to go on a tour that is fun, relaxed and incredibly rewarding, then this tour is certainly for you. From the minute we met up with our tour guide Jay, we knew that it was going to be a 9 days that we'd never forget. From doing the cooking class in Bangkok, to canoeing through the most breath taking landscape that I'd ever seen in the khao sak national park, you are sure to make some memories that you would never forget. All of the planned activities are varied and rewarding and yet you still feel like you have enough free time in between in order to explore and relax. In regards to our tour leader Jay, I couldn't recommend him more. Not only is he incredibly well organised, he is just generally a great bloke to be around. One thing to mention though, his beer pong playing skills are poor. Overall the tour has been a trip that I will never forget and would highly recommend to everyone!

Brittany

my trip with Thai Intro

Thai Intro is an awesome trip, they take you to some of the most unique parts of Thailand such as Khao Sok National Park, they also give you help with onward travel so you have the most amazing introduction to Thailand with your group leader and amazing group of people. Then the opportunity to travel onwards with the friends you made.

The trip has had some amazing highlights, lots of activities and adventure as well as chill out time and nights out :)

Brad

Thai Intro

My friends had done the tour before, and I signed up to do Thai Intro.
I had a great time, met lots of friends on the trip, and defiantly returning to do another trip with Intro Travel in the future, I've put a deposit down to do Bali Intro.
My favourite day has to of been today, which was going to see the elephants in Koh Phangan with the group. Now sorting my onward travel with Britt & Conar my tour leaders before we head over to the Phi Phi Islands tomorrow!

They do a great job!
Tommy

Thailand

Thai Intro was cool. It was cool because the time i spent with friends allowed me to unravel the pains of school and contemplate my future endeavours whilst embracing the beauty that is the natural Thai landscape available because of my awesome leader Brit.
Loved all the friends I made from all round the world. Such a good range of nights out, adventure, chill time and socialising with everyone in the group. Can’t wait to travel with Intro Travel again.

It’s a flawless program of beauty

Location:
Don Mueang Airport
( DNK )
Phuket Airport
( HKT )

Thailand has become the most tourist visited country in Southeast Asia. This country provides dense jungles, beautiful beaches, world-class shopping, and stunning architecture. No matter your budget, there is something for you to take part in in Thailand.

Staff Interviews

About Intro Travel

Intro Travel operate amazing and award winning group tours in Australia & Asia. Perfect for solo or first-time travellers, our trips include advice and support before you go, an awesome Group Leader from the moment you arrive, an instant group of...