• Thailand

Airfare Travel Insurance Visa
Jul 08, 2020
Oct 15, 2020
10 travelers are looking at this program

Thai Intro is the most amazing way to experience Thailand! With either 9, 12 or 18 day options you can discover the absolute best of Thailand.

Discover Bangkok by boat and tuk tuk, visit ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food, sleep on floating bungalows in the middle of a rainforest, explore tropical islands, learn Muay Thai boxing, have a Thai massage, party on the world famous full moon beach, cruise around the iconic Phi Phi Islands, trek through the jungles of Chiang Mai, visit local hill tribes, go ziplining, experience a once in a lifetime day at an elephant sanctuary and much more! All with a group leader from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends and help with all your onward travel.

9 DAYS: Bangkok to Koh Phangan
12 DAYS: Bangkok to Phi Phi Islands
18 DAYS: Bangkok to Chiang Mai

Program Highlights

• Experience the fascinating culture and crazy nightlife of buzzing Bangkok
  • Sleep overnight on floating bungalows in the magical Khao Sok National Park!
  • Discover the best of the beautiful island of Koh Phangan, including snorkelling, beach parties and more!
  • Experience the world famous Phi Phi Islands on an exclusive boat trip (12 and 18 day only)
  • Trek with hill tribes, go bamboo rafting & get up close and personal to elephants in Chiang Mai. (18 Day only)

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9.9
Lucy

Thai Intro

Shout out to India who made this trip AMAZING! Intro Travel really has gone above and beyond to accommodate for my 12 day Thailand trip. Everything was so well organised. I was quite nervous as I had not completed anything like this before, although I was made to feel welcomed by everybody and I soon settled in. If you want a diverse, immersive and social experience in quite honestly, one of the most beautiful countries in the world, then this is the place to be. I could not recommend this experience enough. From participating in a traditional Thai cooking class in Bangkok to relaxing on the island of Koh Phangan, this was a well rounded trip with a never ending amount of jaw dropping experiences. I would rate more than 5* if possible. To summarize this experience in one word, I would say PERFECT. As always, โชคดี!

Ben

BEST TIME OF MY LIFE

The itinerary was fantastic! Every single day there were loads of activities lined up so there a always something to do and the tour guides were very knowledgeable.
The meals, and transport were all good as well.
Nathan Alfonso our tour leader has made this holiday a holiday to remember, not only for me but for the other members of the group as well.....always up for a laugh, singing and dancing all day and everyday and a great character to be around. He’s our tour leader but also our friend now as well.
My saying this holiday is ‘everyday is my best day’, because it’s been a holiday of a lifetime.
I would certainly recommend intro travel to my friends going forward. It’ll
My highlights were the jungle trekking, floating bungalows and the elephant sanctuary!

Colleen

The best time with the best people

From the moment I met our leaders Jess, Brendan and Kyle, I was instantly met with excitement from them that was absolutely contagious. It all started with Jess calling me very early in the am once I landed to see how my friend and I were doing. In addition, she was so friendly and easy to talk to yet organized in every way to get a whole big group of 36 of us to and from dinners, outings and tours- no easy task! But she did it effortlessly as if this was the norm. This was my first Intro travel trip and I’m so glad I did it. I had experiences I’d never dreamed of in places I never knew even existed and gained many new friendships. Most importantly though, the leaders made me feel so safe, especially with Jess’ expertise of the country and her friendship I witnessed with the locals. There was never a dull moment with the group as the leaders outgoing personalities kept us all dancing, laughing and singing even on long travel days (or doing the cupid shuffle!). So thank you intro travel for creating such a memorable trip but also thank you jess for working so hard and always bringing your caring soul and contagious energy every step of the way to make sure we were all safe and enjoying ourselves. You’re simply the best!

Maddie

Maddie Ziomek's Thai Intro Review

I absolutely loved my experience with Intro Travel - That Intro. I have only the most positive things to say about this trip and the group leaders that I had for my time there. They were the most supportive, comforting and enthusiastic people I have ever met and they made the trip so special. I felt completely safe through out the entire trip and had so much fun. I really loved that we were able to experience so many different aspects of Thailand and be able to do so much in the 9 days I was there. I loved being able to go to the different beaches and view points. I was so lucky to meet so many amazing people on this trip! I really appreciated never having to worry about anything and the group leaders made sure we were all having fun and taken care of. It was honestly such an amazing experience and I am so sad that it is over! I had the best time meeting new people and seeing so much of Thailand! I would highly recommend taking this trip and will definitely be taking other Intro Travel trips in the future.

To get to know the group leaders and the other people traveling in your group as quickly as you can. I felt like there were people I was just starting to get to know better in our group right before I had to leave. So just make the most of the time you have with all these people because it really goes by so quickly!
Sarah

Best trip ever

I have just arrived home from my first trip and I can’t even describe how amazing it was! I was lucky enough to have Jess as my group leader and her singing, dance moves and genuine love of the job made the trip.
I have come away with memories to last a lifetime, from waking up in a floating bungalow, to dancing on the beach and kayaking through a national park - the tour exceeded all expectations. We were in a group of 21, everyone formed the most amazing friendships and not a day went past without a laugh or some questionable singing. Everything was so well organised, with part thought through and Jess made sure that everyone was always having fun, well fed and stocked up with sea sickness tablets!! have already booked two more trips and cannot wait to go again! If you’re unsure about booking then I would 10/10 recommend! One of the best trips I’ve done and wish I could do it all over again!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I did this again I would stay on longer or do the 18 day trip! I booked the 12 day trips and booked my flights around this, so flew home the day it finished! I really regretted this as others stayed longer and I wish I had stayed another few days to spend more time with the friends we made and to make the most of being in Thailand!

SUPER FUN tour review xo

The tour was amazing!
We started off by meeting the group and getting to know one another over dinner and drinks and ever since then the tour kept getting even better. Everything we did was very hands on, super interesting and always sociable. The group I was with consisted of really lovely likeminded people who I got on really well with.
I loved making the food dishes, learning about the Buddhist culture and doing a Muay Thai lesson. All of our activities were planned out to the minute so I didn't have to worry about anything the entire trip.
The accomodation I was pleasantly surprised about each time, we had lovely rooms and options on how many people to share a room with (I shared with 2 and then 4).
THANKS FOR THE BEST WEEK INTRO TRAVEL

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
SCORPION AND OTHER BUGS.... GROSS!! We tried a lot of other yummy thai delicacy that was LOVELY though!

Meghan

I really enjoyed meeting new people and traveling with a group. Traveling was always very organised. It was also nice to have some free time as well as planned activities. I hope I can do Another tour with intro travel. I also am interested in applying! I just started traveling but it's been so much fun and I love being around new people. I also like to be a leader and take people out on adventures. The food we ate was so amazing and the drinks were good as well. The hotels were all very nice as well. Bangkok was a lot of fun but I did enjoy the islands more because I love the beach. Sarana was amazing as well. The staff was great and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I'm sooooo gald I traveled with intro travel!!!! I had so much fun and Laura was amazing!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
A scorpion. India forced me to eat it !! So delicious
Katie

Words cannot possibly describe how incredible these last 18 days have been on the Thai Intro Tour. All worries of travelling on my own were gone from the moment I got to Thailand and each day my group felt more and more like family. Jess was the most incredible group leader we could have asked for making every moment fun and memorable. This tour has given me friends for life and I will never forget the amazing memories I will come away with. I couldn’t fault one single thing about this trip. The food was amazing, the accommodation was beautiful and the people and tour guides were brilliant! Each day is better than the last which is something I didn’t think was possible. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone and I hope you’re as lucky as we were getting Jess as group leader.

Use this time to disconnect from the world back home and really make the most of every moment on the tour. Try new things and push yourself out of your comfort zone because I promise you won’t regret it.