Thai Intro - Group Tour of Thailand

Thai Intro - Group Tour of Thailand

Thai Intro is the best way to experience amazing Thailand!

Discover crazy Bangkok, visit ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food, sleep on floating bungalows in the middle of a rainforest, explore tropical islands, swim under waterfalls, snorkel in crystal clear water, party on the world famous full moon beach, experience the amazing Maya Bay on the Phi Phi Islands and much more!

Plus you'll have an awesome Group Leader with you from the moment you step off the plane and an instant group of friends to share your adventure with.

Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!

• Ancient Temples
All transport
Some meals
Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
Onward travel help & planning
24/7 support after the trip finishes.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10

my trip with Thai Intro

Thai Intro is an awesome trip, they take you to some of the most unique parts of Thailand such as Khao Sok National Park, they also give you help with onward travel so you have the most amazing introduction to Thailand with your group leader and amazing group of people. Then the opportunity to travel onwards with the friends you made.

The trip has had some amazing highlights, lots of activities and adventure as well as chill out time and nights out :)

Thai Intro

My friends had done the tour before, and I signed up to do Thai Intro.
I had a great time, met lots of friends on the trip, and defiantly returning to do another trip with Intro Travel in the future, I've put a deposit down to do Bali Intro.
My favourite day has to of been today, which was going to see the elephants in Koh Phangan with the group. Now sorting my onward travel with Britt & Conar my tour leaders before we head over to the Phi Phi Islands tomorrow!

They do a great job!

Thai Intro was cool. It was cool because the time i spent with friends allowed me to unravel the pains of school and contemplate my future endeavours whilst embracing the beauty that is the natural Thai landscape available because of my awesome leader Brit.
Loved all the friends I made from all round the world. Such a good range of nights out, adventure, chill time and socialising with everyone in the group. Can’t wait to travel with Intro Travel again.

It’s a flawless program of beauty

Very enjoyable

Highly recommend the tour. I did the Thai Intro and it made seeing things I didn't know existed effortless. All of the travel was taken care of, the group were brilliant and so was the guide, Simon. He was extremely knowledgeable and always available to help whenever it was needed. The accommodation was a much higher standard than I expected and the food that was included was great too, along with the activities. Khao Sok national park was probably the most beautiful place I have ever seen.

Into Travel has been a great help with my first trip to Asia with my two friends, the group activities as well as the leadership has made the tour hassle free. I enjoyed every day in Thailand, there was a variety of different activities and a good balance of down time also. Meeting new people and experiencing a new culture has truly been amazing and I have enjoyed every second of it. I definitely will be using Intro Travel again.

Best Experience Thaintro :))

Thaintro was really super great! We had a great group, we were like a little family and had a lot of fun. Our guide Simon is a super cool guy he is really funny he always made for good atmosphere it was never boring. In addition, he has always taken time and talked to each individual about our further journey or job, etc. He did not even give us the feeling that he has already seen everything or that it is all the same for him. He also enjoyed the time with us and we all had a lot of fun :) I will miss him very much: ((and the group too. I can only recommend Thaintro :))

Thaintro war echt super super tolll! Wir hatten eine super tolle Gruppe wir waren wie eine kleine Familie zusammen und hatten ganz viel Spass. Unser Guide Simon ist ein super cooler Typ er ist echt sehr witzig er hat immer fur gute Atmosphäre gesorgt es war nie langweilig. Zudem hat er sich auch immer Zeit genommen und hat sich mit jedem einzel unterhalten Z.b unsere weitere Reise oder Beruf etc. Er hat uns nicht einmal das Gefühl gegeben, dass er bereits schon alles gesehen hat oder das es alles das gleich fur ihn ist. Er hat auch die Zeit mit uns genossen und wir hatten alle sehr viel Spass :) Ich werde ihn sehr vermissen :(( und die Gruppe ebenfalls.
Thaintro kann ich nur weiterempfehlen :))

Recommend 100%

I absolutely loved the trip! Every moment and every activity we did was absolutely breathtaking, humbling and inspiring. My favourite part about this trip was meeting all these beautiful people that I have grown so close with within just 9 days. Simon has managed to make us into a family that I will cherish and hopefully stay in touch with for a long time. I highly recommend anyone to join for this Introduction to Thailand! Expectation 100% fulfilled and exceeded!

First and best Thailand Adventure

After being in Australia for a year I decided to book Thai Intro on the way home to the UK so that I didn't have to worry about a thing! and that's exactly what I got! I turned up and was taken from one end of Thailand to the other with some amazing experiences, including Bangkok culture, an overnight train, an incredible national park and island life in Koh Phangan. Food was super cheap although Thai service itself is a little slow in places. I'm not one to complain, just embrace being somewhere as awesome as Thailand where everyone is super friendly. Just get involved and deal with anything that's rough around the edges! Best experience of my life so far!

Absolute quality Experiance

Best week abroad I have had I definitely know I had made the right decision with in the first few days of thai intro that booking the group thing was the best way to go for starting my year traveling. I would highly recommend thai intro to anybody whether its your first time traveling or you have been doing it for a while its been a great experience I think what made it extra special is that the group leaders a very knowledgable about what wee do on activities and thailand in general and they make all activities extra fun would give thai intro 10 out of 10.

Air con or a single fan for your bed.

I didn't know what to expect coming into the ThaiIntro program but I left with unforgettable memories and experiences that I will cherish for a lifetime. By far the most incredible part was the elephant experience. The elephants were so calm and lovable. I never thought in a million years I would be sitting on top an elephant in Thailand getting splashed with water from them. The street food was also must better then I could have ever imagined. I would have wanted to go anywhere else for my holiday break.

Maybe have some more included meals?

Thaintro 30th March - Amazing!

I did Thaintro in March of 2016. This is my final Intro to complete and it was one of my favourite. Jes and Bec and both fun and experienced leaders who become your friends as well as helping and leading you through each stage of the tour. I was a little apprehensive about coming from Balintro as I thought i may be redoing a lot of activities but this couldn't be further from the truth. All the activities and tours you do on Thaintro are so tried and tested you do a lot of things that other tours wouldn't offer. My favourite accommodation on Thaintro is the resort in Koh Phagnan. It is your own slice of paradise. It is on a beautiful beach with a gorgeous pool and lovely staff. It is a small walk from a seven eleven and a short taxi ride from any restaurant or bar which is ideal. My favourite activity whilst on Thaintro was the Thai Cooking Class and the Elephant Experience. Both were things i never thought i would do on my trip and were both amazing experiences. Thank you to Jes and Bec for making my experience wonderful.

ThaIntro is Amazing!!

I had so much fun on my ThaIntro trip. We have stayed in floating bungalows, went snorkelling, played with elephants (Best part of the entire trip!!!) and saw some absolutely beautiful temples. The leaders were fantastic and I have made so many new friends! ThaIntro was well worth every penny I spent to be here. Once I got to Thailand, everything was so cheap it was amazing! Overall the entire trip was more than I could have imagined!

Terriffic ThaIntro!

I went on ThaIntro for spring break with some of my friends, and had a fantastic time! We chose this tour since none of us have been to Asia before and preferred a guide and planned itinerary to get the most out of the week, and we decided to go only a month before. It was recommended by STA Travel and for good reson. Everything ran very smoothly, and it was well planned out. The only hiccups were the weather and the plentiful bugs :) We met lots of fun young travellers which only enhanced our experience. Our group was 20 people and it was a great size as it didn't take forever to gather up everyone, but enough to have a good time. The week started in Bangkok, and only gets better from there. Be prepared to bring at least $300 (AUD) for food, drinks, and shopping. Only a few meals were covered by the program but then you're free to eat wherever and whatever! The tour covered everything we wanted in Thailand including temples, thai cooking class, fun going out, nature and beautiful views, elephants, and beaches. I'd highly recommend and we'll probably try Balintro next time!

More inclusions (food and drink).

Excellent first week in Thailand with Thaintro!

I really enjoyed the one week introduction to Thailand. You do a variety of different activities and are always busy. The highlights for me were Khao Sok National Park and the elephant experience. My tour guide, Matt, was brilliant. He was knowledgable and nothing was too much. He and Sara helped the group to plan onward travel and gave us help and advice on how to make the most of the rest of our stay in Thailand. Another plus point to doing Thaintro was the social aspect. You meet so many new and great people and I know I will be staying in touch with a lot of them. Thanks for a great week Matt and Sara.

About Intro Travel

Intro Travel operate amazing group tours in Australia, Thailand, Bali and Vietnam. Perfect for solo or first-time travellers, our trips include advice and support before you go, an awesome Group Leader from the moment you arrive, an instant group of...