This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Intro Travel.
Thai Intro - Group Tour of Thailand

Thai Intro - Group Tour of Thailand

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Intro Travel.

Thai Intro is the best way to experience amazing Thailand!

It's a fully-guided 9 day trip where you'll discover crazy Bangkok, visit ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food, sleep on floating bungalows in the middle of a rainforest, explore tropical islands, swim under waterfalls, experience elephants in the jungle, party on the world famous full moon beach and much more!

Plus you'll have an awesome Group Leader with you from the moment you step off the plane and an instant group of friends to share your adventure with.

Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!

• Ancient Temples
All transport
Some meals
Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
Onward travel help & planning
24/7 support after the trip finishes.

Scott
Stirling Scotland

Absolute quality Experiance

Best week abroad I have had I definitely know I had made the right decision with in the first few days of thai intro that booking the group thing was the best way to go for starting my year traveling. I would highly recommend thai intro to anybody whether its your first time traveling or you have been doing it for a while its been a great experience I think what made it extra special is that the group leaders a very knowledgable about what wee do on activities and thailand in general and they make all activities extra fun would give thai intro 10 out of 10.

Air con or a single fan for your bed.

Courtney
Orange County, California
Chapman University

ThaiIntro

I didn't know what to expect coming into the ThaiIntro program but I left with unforgettable memories and experiences that I will cherish for a lifetime. By far the most incredible part was the elephant experience. The elephants were so calm and lovable. I never thought in a million years I would be sitting on top an elephant in Thailand getting splashed with water from them. The street food was also must better then I could have ever imagined. I would have wanted to go anywhere else for my holiday break.

Maybe have some more included meals?

Katie
Essex

Thaintro 30th March - Amazing!

I did Thaintro in March of 2016. This is my final Intro to complete and it was one of my favourite. Jes and Bec and both fun and experienced leaders who become your friends as well as helping and leading you through each stage of the tour. I was a little apprehensive about coming from Balintro as I thought i may be redoing a lot of activities but this couldn't be further from the truth. All the activities and tours you do on Thaintro are so tried and tested you do a lot of things that other tours wouldn't offer. My favourite accommodation on Thaintro is the resort in Koh Phagnan. It is your own slice of paradise. It is on a beautiful beach with a gorgeous pool and lovely staff. It is a small walk from a seven eleven and a short taxi ride from any restaurant or bar which is ideal. My favourite activity whilst on Thaintro was the Thai Cooking Class and the Elephant Experience. Both were things i never thought i would do on my trip and were both amazing experiences. Thank you to Jes and Bec for making my experience wonderful.

Lauren
New Hampshire
University of New Hampshire

ThaIntro is Amazing!!

I had so much fun on my ThaIntro trip. We have stayed in floating bungalows, went snorkelling, played with elephants (Best part of the entire trip!!!) and saw some absolutely beautiful temples. The leaders were fantastic and I have made so many new friends! ThaIntro was well worth every penny I spent to be here. Once I got to Thailand, everything was so cheap it was amazing! Overall the entire trip was more than I could have imagined!

Jillayne
Boston, MA
Simmons College

Terriffic ThaIntro!

I went on ThaIntro for spring break with some of my friends, and had a fantastic time! We chose this tour since none of us have been to Asia before and preferred a guide and planned itinerary to get the most out of the week, and we decided to go only a month before. It was recommended by STA Travel and for good reson. Everything ran very smoothly, and it was well planned out. The only hiccups were the weather and the plentiful bugs :) We met lots of fun young travellers which only enhanced our experience. Our group was 20 people and it was a great size as it didn't take forever to gather up everyone, but enough to have a good time. The week started in Bangkok, and only gets better from there. Be prepared to bring at least $300 (AUD) for food, drinks, and shopping. Only a few meals were covered by the program but then you're free to eat wherever and whatever! The tour covered everything we wanted in Thailand including temples, thai cooking class, fun going out, nature and beautiful views, elephants, and beaches. I'd highly recommend and we'll probably try Balintro next time!

More inclusions (food and drink).

Ed
Stafford, UK

Excellent first week in Thailand with Thaintro!

I really enjoyed the one week introduction to Thailand. You do a variety of different activities and are always busy. The highlights for me were Khao Sok National Park and the elephant experience. My tour guide, Matt, was brilliant. He was knowledgable and nothing was too much. He and Sara helped the group to plan onward travel and gave us help and advice on how to make the most of the rest of our stay in Thailand. Another plus point to doing Thaintro was the social aspect. You meet so many new and great people and I know I will be staying in touch with a lot of them. Thanks for a great week Matt and Sara.

Intro Travel operate amazing group tours in Australia, Thailand, Bali and Vietnam.

Perfect for solo or first-time travellers, our trips include advice and support before you go, an awesome Group Leader from the moment you arrive, an instant group of friends and an amazing itinerary