Thai Intro - Group Tour of Thailand

Phi Phi Viewpoint
Phi Phi Viewpoint
Beach Party
Beach Party

Thai Intro is the best way to experience amazing Thailand!

Discover crazy Bangkok, visit ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food, sleep on floating bungalows in the middle of a rainforest, explore tropical islands, swim under waterfalls, snorkel in crystal clear water, party on the world famous full moon beach, experience the amazing Maya Bay on the Phi Phi Islands and much more!

Plus you'll have an awesome Group Leader with you from the moment you step off the plane and an instant group of friends to share your adventure with.

Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!

• Ancient Temples.
  • Thai Cooking Class.
  • Khao Sok Floating Bungalows.
  • Island Boat Trip & Snorkelling.
  • Thai Massage.

GET 10% OFF ALL INTRO TOURS

As a special offer for all of our Go Overseas viewers we're offering 10% off any INTRO Tour for a limited time.
Simply head to our website and use 'GOOVERSEAS' at checkout to claim your discount!

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9.9
Ben

BEST TIME OF MY LIFE

The itinerary was fantastic! Every single day there were loads of activities lined up so there a always something to do and the tour guides were very knowledgeable.
The meals, and transport were all good as well.
Nathan Alfonso our tour leader has made this holiday a holiday to remember, not only for me but for the other members of the group as well.....always up for a laugh, singing and dancing all day and everyday and a great character to be around. He’s our tour leader but also our friend now as well.
My saying this holiday is ‘everyday is my best day’, because it’s been a holiday of a lifetime.
I would certainly recommend intro travel to my friends going forward. It’ll
My highlights were the jungle trekking, floating bungalows and the elephant sanctuary!

Colleen

The best time with the best people

From the moment I met our leaders Jess, Brendan and Kyle, I was instantly met with excitement from them that was absolutely contagious. It all started with Jess calling me very early in the am once I landed to see how my friend and I were doing. In addition, she was so friendly and easy to talk to yet organized in every way to get a whole big group of 36 of us to and from dinners, outings and tours- no easy task! But she did it effortlessly as if this was the norm. This was my first Intro travel trip and I’m so glad I did it. I had experiences I’d never dreamed of in places I never knew even existed and gained many new friendships. Most importantly though, the leaders made me feel so safe, especially with Jess’ expertise of the country and her friendship I witnessed with the locals. There was never a dull moment with the group as the leaders outgoing personalities kept us all dancing, laughing and singing even on long travel days (or doing the cupid shuffle!). So thank you intro travel for creating such a memorable trip but also thank you jess for working so hard and always bringing your caring soul and contagious energy every step of the way to make sure we were all safe and enjoying ourselves. You’re simply the best!

Maddie

Maddie Ziomek's Thai Intro Review

I absolutely loved my experience with Intro Travel - That Intro. I have only the most positive things to say about this trip and the group leaders that I had for my time there. They were the most supportive, comforting and enthusiastic people I have ever met and they made the trip so special. I felt completely safe through out the entire trip and had so much fun. I really loved that we were able to experience so many different aspects of Thailand and be able to do so much in the 9 days I was there. I loved being able to go to the different beaches and view points. I was so lucky to meet so many amazing people on this trip! I really appreciated never having to worry about anything and the group leaders made sure we were all having fun and taken care of. It was honestly such an amazing experience and I am so sad that it is over! I had the best time meeting new people and seeing so much of Thailand! I would highly recommend taking this trip and will definitely be taking other Intro Travel trips in the future.

To get to know the group leaders and the other people traveling in your group as quickly as you can. I felt like there were people I was just starting to get to know better in our group right before I had to leave. So just make the most of the time you have with all these people because it really goes by so quickly!
Sarah

Best trip ever

I have just arrived home from my first trip and I can’t even describe how amazing it was! I was lucky enough to have Jess as my group leader and her singing, dance moves and genuine love of the job made the trip.
I have come away with memories to last a lifetime, from waking up in a floating bungalow, to dancing on the beach and kayaking through a national park - the tour exceeded all expectations. We were in a group of 21, everyone formed the most amazing friendships and not a day went past without a laugh or some questionable singing. Everything was so well organised, with part thought through and Jess made sure that everyone was always having fun, well fed and stocked up with sea sickness tablets!! have already booked two more trips and cannot wait to go again! If you’re unsure about booking then I would 10/10 recommend! One of the best trips I’ve done and wish I could do it all over again!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I did this again I would stay on longer or do the 18 day trip! I booked the 12 day trips and booked my flights around this, so flew home the day it finished! I really regretted this as others stayed longer and I wish I had stayed another few days to spend more time with the friends we made and to make the most of being in Thailand!

SUPER FUN tour review xo

The tour was amazing!
We started off by meeting the group and getting to know one another over dinner and drinks and ever since then the tour kept getting even better. Everything we did was very hands on, super interesting and always sociable. The group I was with consisted of really lovely likeminded people who I got on really well with.
I loved making the food dishes, learning about the Buddhist culture and doing a Muay Thai lesson. All of our activities were planned out to the minute so I didn't have to worry about anything the entire trip.
The accomodation I was pleasantly surprised about each time, we had lovely rooms and options on how many people to share a room with (I shared with 2 and then 4).
THANKS FOR THE BEST WEEK INTRO TRAVEL

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
SCORPION AND OTHER BUGS.... GROSS!! We tried a lot of other yummy thai delicacy that was LOVELY though!

Meghan

I really enjoyed meeting new people and traveling with a group. Traveling was always very organised. It was also nice to have some free time as well as planned activities. I hope I can do Another tour with intro travel. I also am interested in applying! I just started traveling but it's been so much fun and I love being around new people. I also like to be a leader and take people out on adventures. The food we ate was so amazing and the drinks were good as well. The hotels were all very nice as well. Bangkok was a lot of fun but I did enjoy the islands more because I love the beach. Sarana was amazing as well. The staff was great and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I'm sooooo gald I traveled with intro travel!!!! I had so much fun and Laura was amazing!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
A scorpion. India forced me to eat it !! So delicious
Katie

Words cannot possibly describe how incredible these last 18 days have been on the Thai Intro Tour. All worries of travelling on my own were gone from the moment I got to Thailand and each day my group felt more and more like family. Jess was the most incredible group leader we could have asked for making every moment fun and memorable. This tour has given me friends for life and I will never forget the amazing memories I will come away with. I couldn’t fault one single thing about this trip. The food was amazing, the accommodation was beautiful and the people and tour guides were brilliant! Each day is better than the last which is something I didn’t think was possible. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone and I hope you’re as lucky as we were getting Jess as group leader.

Use this time to disconnect from the world back home and really make the most of every moment on the tour. Try new things and push yourself out of your comfort zone because I promise you won’t regret it.
Ellenia

Amazing tour and leader

Lots of great food, sightseeing, fun activities and chill time.

The value for money is amazing and there’s a perfect balance of activities/sightseeing as well as beach and poolside relaxation time. The itinerary is organised very well and no day felt wasted.

My group leader, Jess Richards was one of the best parts about it and I honestly couldn’t imagine this trip without her. She was extremely helpful, friendly, informative and always made everyone feel safe. Jess always made sure we were getting the most out of this trip and made this experience one I’ll always remember.

Over the 18 days I have meet some amazing people and have managed to build my photography portfolio. The tour is one of the best things I’ve ever done, I would 100% recommend it to anyone wanting to explore Thailand.

I wouldn’t change anything in terms of the tour itself, however, if possible could improve the variety of vegan options at accommodations that are linked to / owned by the company as it can be a bit repetitive.
Daniel

Jess is a superstar

I have had the holiday of a lifetime on the Intro To Thailand tour. The variety and sheer volume of activities are immense. Jess, our tour leader, was everything I could ever ask for in a leader and is genuinely one of my good friends now (I hope!). She is a credit to herself and this company. She helped me remain calm when I’d left my passport in Chiang Mai airport, sorting out taxis to and from the airport + going with me to make sure everything was OK. I definitely would recommend Intro Travel to my friends and will most likely be booking another trip in the next few years. My favourite thing about this trip is how well it has set me up for my future travels. I was hesitant about going travelling but this trip has calmed all my anxieties.

Nothing
Cassie

Intro Travel Thailand - 28th Sep 12 day tour

Honestly this tour is such a good introduction to Thailand! You get a large variety of activities included in price as well as quite a few meals. Laura and Ethan were super knowledgeable and more than happy to give recommendations for our free time and meals out.

We had quite a large group but they managed to plan it out so that we could all do the activities without it being too crowded.

Koh Sok in particular was off the beaten track and one of the highlights of the trip. However all the places were gorgeous and the accommodation was super comfy and most places had air conditioning

The extra days in Phi Phi were some of my favourite and so I highly recommend the 12 day tour!

You meet so many lovely people to travel with and I’m looking forward to catching up with them again once the tour has finished.

Thailand is a very hot and tropical place and so it goes without saying but bring lots of sunscreen and aloe vera. Intro Travel also has this great initiative where they encourage you to not buy water bottles all the time so bring your own reusable waterbottle. It’s a really great initiative which is good to support #smallchange
Nicole

Intro Travel Thailand

Such a great introduction to Thailand! Laura & Ethan was amazing and always super bubbly and helpful! Super organised and was fun to travel in multiple different ways (overnight trains ferry & buses). Was great to experience multiple different sides of thailand from temples in Bangkok to relaxing beach days in Koh Sok and the islands. Phi phi islands was definitely a highlight for me with the plankton boat tour being a bucket list item I didn't know about! Would definitely recommend doing the 12 days if possible! Didn't have the time to do the 18 day but would love to come back!!!!!!! The food was sooo yummmyyy! I found the pad Thai we cooked at the cooking class to be the tastiest pad Thai I've ever eaten! I loved it so much and made so many new friends!

We were on a double group (37 people) rather than 22. I think 22 would be a better size to get to know everyone better.
Sarah

Amazing trip

This tour exceeded all expectations! I was able to see the main spots in Thailand without ever feeling rushed or like I needed more/less time in any destination and all of the accommodation was great with amazing views/pools. All of the included activities were good and the companies/staff used for them were all really great and genuinely could not do enough for you! The experience was made even more amazing thanks to the group we had but most of all our tour leader Jess. She is an asset to Intro who went above and beyond for every single person on the trip ensuring they were doing exactly what they wanted to do and that everyone was happy. So full of energy and constantly making the group laugh, I know my experience would not have been the same without her. I have done multiple tours and travelling over the last 2 year's and this trip was definitely my favourite part so I cannot thank everyone enough!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I went scuba diving and sat on the bottom of the ocean for a picture and got close to turtles, starfish and the most gorgeous coral I've seen!
Aidan

Thai intro 12 day with Jessica Richards

Had the best time in Thailand with Jess as our group leader. Everything was well organised and planned out whilst still being fun. Perfect combination of a party and adventure holiday. Even the longer travel days don’t feel as bad as you imagine. Jess made me feel so comfortable from the very beginning and was always checking in too make sure everyone was okay and enjoying themselves. Have such high expectation for the other tours and will definitely be using intro travel for any future travelling. Hoping all the leaders are as amazing as Jess. Got on with everyone in my group from day 1 and had the best holiday with them all and made a lot of life long friends and will hopefully keep in touch with everyone.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
How easy it was to get round. I imagine there would be a lot more long travelling days
I
Ryan

Thaintro with Jessica Richards

We have just completed the 12 day Thaintro with Jess and had the time of our lifes. I also done the same trip last year and the experience I have had this time round has been so much better. The trip is great value for money and takes you to all the best places. Jess is the most caring and enthusiastic leader, she kept us all safe while making us laugh all day every day. She is a star and I know our entire group of 22 love her to bits.
One of the highlights for me was the boat day in Phi Phi where we were jumping in the sea, Kayaking, sunbathing, swimming with plankton and then headed out for drinks after. The nights out we all had were so much fun and we always felt safe and looked after. We also got lots of free time which was nice. 10/10 trip and 10/10 leader.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
How fast our entire group bonded and became good friends.
Abbie

Absolutely amazing

Incredible experience, with an exceptional leader. Could not recommend this trip enough, every bit is worth it! Ben Andrew is an incredible group leader and definitely made the tour 5 stars! From
Bangkok to chiang mai it’s got culture, party and the beauty of Thailand all rolled into one. Phi phi is beautiful and you get to see the infamous beach on the most amazing boat trip. You see the plankton and we even saw the Milky Way as the sky was so clear. I can happily say that I have made friends for life including Ben and would jump in a heart beat to do this all again. Intro travel really do know how to put on a outstanding trip and make your time feel filled yet relaxed at the same time. Could not put my finger on a favourite day as there are too many to count!

If only I could give something to improve this trip, but really it is the whole package!