- Chiang Rai
View Other Details
Thailand is incredibly diverse – the mountainous jungle up north is populated by numerous minority tribal groups and has stunning national parks, while tropical islands in the south have some of the world’s best beaches and diving spots. It is wonderful to contrast the mega-city bustle and excitement of Bangkok with relaxed and friendly provincial towns and villages.
This 6-week journey takes you through Thailand by exploring some of the most stunning beaches in the world in Koh Lanta and Koh Mook, get hands-on in an environmental project, heading on to volunteer at an elephant sanctuary, and learn about mindfulness in a yoga and meditation retreat. Immerse yourself in local communities; discover Thailand’s fascinating cities and culture; explore the incredible jungle, islands, and beaches; gain skills with lessons in Buddhist meditation, scuba diving, and rock climbing.
- Get up close and personal with elephants during a volunteer project at an elephant sanctuary
- Scuba diving course in the the clear waters of Southern Thailand
- Hike and tube in the jungle, rivers and lakes of Khao Sok National Park
- Explore the best islands and beaches in southern Thailand
- Experience Chiang Mai from above the ground on a rock climbing adventure