Ski & Snowboard Instructor Internships available at Northstar Tahoe

EA Ski and Snowboard Training are now recruiting for paid instructor internships at Northstar resort Tahoe!

Join a paid internship program with EA Ski & Snowboard Training at work at one of the best ski resorts in the US, Northstar, Tahoe! We have limited positions left for intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders starting November and running until April.

What's an Instructor Internship?
In a nutshell, an internship provides you with the foundations to start your snow sports career by offering world-class training, exam preparations and a guaranteed job offer! If you're thinking about embarking on a gap year, or a new career we will have a program to suit you...

To learn more click "VISIT SITE" to download your guide to becoming an instructor or click "GET STARTED to see if you qualify for one of our courses"

• Get access to our free guide by clicking on the visit website above
  • Join 1000's of skiers and snowboarders getting paid to ski!
  • All-inclusive packages that will set you up for the best winter season of your life
  • Meet people from all over the world and make new friends
  • Gain an international instructing qualification

Patricia

Tee Gunnz Winter at Northstar

Well to start off, the trip to San Francisco was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed getting to know the other EA members before we arrived at the resort. Once arriving in Lake Tahoe, everyone settled into their condos, it was nice to be close to everyone for the first two weeks, it allowed us to socialize and build great friendships. Our two week training was very informative and educational. We trained for two weeks on snow before we took our exam. I felt very prepared to sit the exam. We also got to know our trainers very well throughout training. Getting paid to snowboard is so amazing...I do not want to go back to my other job! Everyone who has a passion for the sport should at least try this out for a season!

Jonathan

2016/17

My experience was definitely one for the books. Though I’ve skied off and on throughout my life, I wasn’t as prepared for the workout I got from having a fun, hands-on learning program as I did at the EA program in Northstar CA. It’s definitely a great way to get into a great passion that will open the doors for a worldwide career. If you’re young, love snow sports, want to share your passion with others, and live to travel, I recommend doing this program.

About Educating Adventures

EA offers gap year skiing and snowboarding instruction courses to those who share a passion for snow, mountains, adventures, and fun! Short and long term skiing and snowboarding courses are available along with internships and job offers. Fun and...