Ski & Snowboard Instructor Gap Year Internship at Northstar Tahoe

Limited positions left for this coming winter!

The Southern Hemisphere winter has just started and our Northern hemisphere resorts are starting to fill up quickly! If you are looking to join an instructor course or internship this winter now is the time to apply...
Click the learn more button below to see if you qualify to become an instructor

EA Ski and Snowboard Training are now recruiting for paid instructor internships at Northstar Ski Resort in Lake Tahoe!

Join a paid internship program with EA Ski & Snowboard Training and work at one of the best ski resorts in the USA, Northstar, Tahoe! We have limited positions left for intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders starting November and running until April.

What's an Instructor Internship?
In a nutshell, an internship provides you with the foundations to start your snow sports career by offering world-class training, exam preparations, your level 1 ski or snowboard instructor certification and a guaranteed job offer! If you're thinking about embarking on a gap year, or a new career we will have a program to suit you...

SPECIAL OFFER: Sign up for an EA course before 1 October 2018, and we'll give you a brand new Go Pro Hero 6 to take with you this winter. Apply now.

• Get access to our free guide by clicking on the visit website above
  • Join 1000's of skiers and snowboarders getting paid to ski!
  • All-inclusive packages that will set you up for the best winter season of your life
  • Meet people from all over the world and make new friends
  • Gain an international instructing qualification

Patricia

Tee Gunnz Winter at Northstar

Well to start off, the trip to San Francisco was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed getting to know the other EA members before we arrived at the resort. Once arriving in Lake Tahoe, everyone settled into their condos, it was nice to be close to everyone for the first two weeks, it allowed us to socialize and build great friendships. Our two week training was very informative and educational. We trained for two weeks on snow before we took our exam. I felt very prepared to sit the exam. We also got to know our trainers very well throughout training. Getting paid to snowboard is so amazing...I do not want to go back to my other job! Everyone who has a passion for the sport should at least try this out for a season!

Jonathan

2016/17

My experience was definitely one for the books. Though I’ve skied off and on throughout my life, I wasn’t as prepared for the workout I got from having a fun, hands-on learning program as I did at the EA program in Northstar CA. It’s definitely a great way to get into a great passion that will open the doors for a worldwide career. If you’re young, love snow sports, want to share your passion with others, and live to travel, I recommend doing this program.

About Educating Adventures

EA offers gap year skiing and snowboarding instruction courses to those who share a passion for snow, mountains, adventures, and fun! Short and long term skiing and snowboarding courses are available along with internships and job offers. Fun and...