Ski & Snowboard Instructor Internships available at Northstar Tahoe

Ski & Snowboard Instructor Internships available at Northstar Tahoe

Book Early and Save $$ - Limited time only!
Applications now open for securing your position on a 2018/19 northern hemisphere instructor internship course. Kicking off between mid-November and the start of December 2018, now is the ideal time to enquire so you can book early and save...

With book early and save you will receive...
- $1,500 off course costs
- Flexible payment plan and reduced deposit to help you secure your spot
- Guaranteed job offer at one of our 29 world-class resorts

EA Ski and Snowboard Training are now recruiting for paid instructor internships at Northstar resort Tahoe!

Join a paid internship program with EA Ski & Snowboard Training at work at one of the best ski resorts in the US, Northstar, Tahoe! We have limited positions left for intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders starting November and running until April.

What's an Instructor Internship?
In a nutshell, an internship provides you with the foundations to start your snow sports career by offering world-class training, exam preparations and a guaranteed job offer! If you're thinking about embarking on a gap year, or a new career we will have a program to suit you...

To learn more click "VISIT SITE" to see if you qualify for an internship or click "GET STARTED."

• Get access to our free guide by clicking on the visit website above
  • Join 1000's of skiers and snowboarders getting paid to ski!
  • All-inclusive packages that will set you up for the best winter season of your life
  • Meet people from all over the world and make new friends
  • Gain an international instructing qualification
North America » United States of America
Primary Language
Deposit
Ski Instructor internships include

Ski internships include:
- Guaranteed job offer & a guaranteed Salary!
- Level 1 exam course costs
- Level 1 Training
- Staff lift pass and benefits
- Accommodation while training
- STA deals on flights and insurance
and much more.
EA Ski and Snowboard training also have 29 resorts available in Japan, Switzerland, New Zealand and Canada!

Patricia
Northstar California Resort

Tee Gunnz Winter at Northstar

Well to start off, the trip to San Francisco was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed getting to know the other EA members before we arrived at the resort. Once arriving in Lake Tahoe, everyone settled into their condos, it was nice to be close to everyone for the first two weeks, it allowed us to socialize and build great friendships. Our two week training was very informative and educational. We trained for two weeks on snow before we took our exam. I felt very prepared to sit the exam. We also got to know our trainers very well throughout training. Getting paid to snowboard is so amazing...I do not want to go back to my other job! Everyone who has a passion for the sport should at least try this out for a season!

Jonathan

2016/17

My experience was definitely one for the books. Though I’ve skied off and on throughout my life, I wasn’t as prepared for the workout I got from having a fun, hands-on learning program as I did at the EA program in Northstar CA. It’s definitely a great way to get into a great passion that will open the doors for a worldwide career. If you’re young, love snow sports, want to share your passion with others, and live to travel, I recommend doing this program.

EA offers gap year skiing and snowboarding instruction courses to those who share a passion for snow, mountains, adventures, and fun! Short and long term skiing and snowboarding courses are available along with internships and job offers. Fun and enjoyment is central to all programs