Become a ski instructor at Northstar, Lake Tahoe. Training and paid job included.

Limited spaces available. Don't miss out!

Spaces on EA Ski & Snowboard's internship programs in Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland and the USA fill up fast. If you're serious about joining us for the best winter of your life, see if you qualify today.

Enjoy a winter gap year at Northstar, Lake Tahoe, USA.

Become a ski instructor with EA Ski & Snowboard and you'll receive world-class training, gain internationally recognised qualifications and get a GUARANTEED paid job offer - all in one season.

EA Ski & Snowboard's internship program includes:

- A guaranteed paid job offer
- Exam and training fees
- Season lift pass
- Accommodation while training
- Visa assistance
- First aid training
- Avalanche training
- Mountain transfers
- Special deals on flights and insurance
- A local EA Rep to support you throughout the season
- Exclusive invites to social events

Book your ski or snowboard instructor internship for 2019 and save $1,500. Flexible payment options available.

• Guaranteed paid job offer
  • Accommodation while training
  • World-class training
  • Internationally recognised qualifications
  • Season lift pass, social events, special deals on flights, insurance and more!

Patricia

Tee Gunnz Winter at Northstar

Well to start off, the trip to San Francisco was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed getting to know the other EA members before we arrived at the resort. Once arriving in Lake Tahoe, everyone settled into their condos, it was nice to be close to everyone for the first two weeks, it allowed us to socialize and build great friendships. Our two week training was very informative and educational. We trained for two weeks on snow before we took our exam. I felt very prepared to sit the exam. We also got to know our trainers very well throughout training. Getting paid to snowboard is so amazing...I do not want to go back to my other job! Everyone who has a passion for the sport should at least try this out for a season!

Jonathan

2016/17

My experience was definitely one for the books. Though I’ve skied off and on throughout my life, I wasn’t as prepared for the workout I got from having a fun, hands-on learning program as I did at the EA program in Northstar CA. It’s definitely a great way to get into a great passion that will open the doors for a worldwide career. If you’re young, love snow sports, want to share your passion with others, and live to travel, I recommend doing this program.

About EA Ski & Snowboard

Fast track your career as a ski or snowboard instructor and enjoy the best winter of your life with EA Ski & Snowboard. Whether your a seasoned professional or have only stepped on the slopes a few times, EA offers instructor training programs to...