Denver Gap Year

Adventure
Adventure

Denver Gap Year offers a unique combination of urban living, outdoor adventure, travel, service and personal mentoring for your growth. Most gap years force participants to choose between traveling the entire time or never leaving the United States. They are either entirely outdoors based or only in an urban setting. We are a Christian based program that offers a blend of all the best parts of a gap year. Investing one year with us will pay dividends for the rest of your life.

• Participants in Denver Gap Year will live in a vibrant community house, serve local non-profit organizations and engage in life-changing discipleship classes.
  • Adventurous excursions into the Rocky Mountains will provide bonding experiences, opportunities to be challenged and space for contemplation.

Alexandria

My Review

I really enjoyed my experience for the gap year I did in Fredericksburg, Texas. This is where I can confidently say that I developed & started my own relationship with God. I was surrounded by leaders & friends to support me which is crucial in every walk of life. I would recommend this program to someone who is unsure of what they want to do in life and just needs a little adventure. It will push you out of your comfort zone and really develop parts of yourself that you will carry with you for the rest of your life.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
The most unfamiliar thing about this experience was just being away from family when that was all that I had ever known.