Join us on an epic journey to Hawaii! Our 70 - day semester offers you an enriching and insightful fusion of environmental service projects, cultural immersion, personal development, and, of course, the sun, sea, and sand!
Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture and authentic outrigger canoe paddling. Discover Hawaii’s fascinating ocean and mountain landscape and explore incredible jungle, volcanoes, and beaches. Gain skills with lessons in sustainability, conservation, and the environment as well as hiking, surfing, and snorkeling. Join us for a journey on Hawai’i Island, and a pivotal semester of exploration.
- Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture learning Hula, native food making and the heritage and history of Hawaii from local residents.
- Surf camp based in Kona, the sunny district on Hawaii’s Big Island west coast.
- Yoga and meditation in Hilo, amongst the breathtaking, natural beauty of the north east side of the Big Island.
- Hike the Volcano National Park and watch the sunset.
- Very personalized small group experience, maximum of 12 participants.