This 6-week semester program offers you an enriching and inspiring experience in Hawaii. It combines service-learning and conservation projects with amazing educational adventure travel and heaps of fun in the sun and sea. Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture and authentic outrigger canoe paddling. Discover Hawaii’s fascinating ocean and mountain landscape and explore incredible jungle, volcanoes, and beaches. Gain skills with lessons in sustainability, conservation, and the environment.
Facilitated by our supportive and experienced Program Instructors, this is an excellent opportunity for students wanting to develop personal and leadership skills, have new experiences and challenge themselves, be immersed in unique environments and learn about sustainability - not to mention, have an insane amount of fun!
The program is open to high school graduates, university students and graduates, ideally 18 – 24 years.
- Learn from local non-profits how to organically aid in the restoration and conservation of local ecosystems.
- Immerse in Hawaiian culture learning native food making techniques and the heritage and history of Hawaii.
- Surf camp based in Kona, the sunny district on Hawai’i Island.
- Yoga and meditation in Hilo, amongst the breath-taking, the natural beauty of the northeast side of the Big Island.
- Hike the Volcano National Park and watch the sunset.