View Other Details
- Arrival orientation in Cordoba
- Host family/school acceptance and supporting visa documentation
- Emergency support and supervision
Does not include:
- Medical/travel insurance (purchased separately)
- International airfare
- Passport/visa/residential card fees
Immerse yourself in Spanish language and Argentine culture as a high school student!
You will be placed with a volunteer host family and attend a local high school. No Spanish ability is required, and you will certainly know more Spanish coming back than before you left! The school year in Argentina begins in March and ends in December. We accept students in February and July for academic year, semester, or three month programs.
For our program, students are placed all over Argentina and will have 24/7 emergency support and help from a local coordinator.
There is an arrival orientation in Cordoba that offers 20 hours of Spanish courses and information on Argentine culture.