1-3 Month, Semester, or Academic Year Teen Programs in Argentina

Announcing $12,000 in Scholarships for First Time Travelers!

In 2019, Greenheart Travel will provide scholarship grants to individuals who are “first time travelers” and have the desire for travel and cultural immersion. Our First Time Traveler Scholarships will be available for our Teach English Abroad, TEFL Course, Work Abroad, Homestay Abroad, High School Study Abroad, Teen Summer Language Camp, and Volunteer programs.

Greenheart Travel's high school abroad program in Argentina offers a great opportunity for students to spend a 1-3 months, trimester, semester, or year in Argentina as an exchange student while living with a local Argentinian host family. Your full cultural immersion will allow you to practice your Spanish fluency, learn about a new culture and gain valuable skills to help you meet your personal and academic goals.

Program at-a-glance:
-Host family accommodation provides full language & cultural immersion
-2 years of Spanish experience required
-Choose a 4, 6 & 8 weeks, trimester, semester or academic year program
-Start dates available in spring or fall
-Online application process

Program Fees:
4-Week Immersion: $6,480
6-8 Week Immersion: $7,420
Academic Trimester: $8,710
Academic Semester: $11,710
Academic Year: $12,970

Check out our website for Early Bird Application Deadline discounts for up to $500 off!

• 4, 6 or 8 week Immersion Options
  • Flight, Host Family Accommodations and Meals included in the program fee
  • Student Excursions included
  • Personal Greenheart Travel program manager to assist you before, during and after your program
  • Insurance and 24/7 Emergency Contact Line Available for all students

Blake

A Cordial Welcome

When I first arrived to my family in Argentina, I was filled with anxiety and excitement.. Right off the bat, my host parents and sibilings made me feel apart of the family! The first weekend they had text all their family members and friends and invited them to a barbecue just to meet me! I felt extremely welcomed and was overjoyed from the pride me family had in having me as a foreign exchange student. With my fellow class mates, it was the same way, my brother had sent a group message to the class of about 20 inviting them to come to the park and to meet me and get a grasp on the life of person from the US. My foriegn exchange expirience was extremely fruitful and I'm grateful that this program placed me in a family that made me feel like I was home even away from home.

About Greenheart Travel

Greenheart Travel is a 501(c)3 non-profit, mission driven organization based in Chicago, USA. We are passionate about providing immersive cultural immersion experiences for teenagers and adults in countries all over the world.

Teach English Abroad |...