• Argentina

Academic Year Fall J-Term Maymester Spring Summer Winter
Spanish
Age Max

Pricing

Included in the program fee:
- Option to study abroad on a trimester, semester or academic year program
- Host family accommodations and 3 meals per day
- Medical/Accident insurance
- Support and counseling services from in-country staff
- 24-hour emergency support
- Pre-departure Orientation and Preparation
- Cultural Pre-departure Orientation
- 5 Day Arrival Orientation
- Greeting and Transfer from Airport to Orientation Site
- Accommodation at Orientation Site and 3 meals per day
- 20 hours of Spanish lessons during orientation
- 6 hours of orientation workshops (covering school life, host family life, Argentine culture, etc).
- 1 cultural activity per day during orientation
What's Included
Accommodation Some Activities Meals
Feb 01, 2022
Dec 14, 2016
4 travelers are looking at this program

Greenheart Travel's high school abroad program in Argentina offers a great opportunity for students to spend a trimester, semester, or year in Argentina as an exchange student while living with a local Argentinian host family. Your full cultural immersion will allow you to practice your Spanish fluency, learn about a new culture, and gain valuable skills to help you meet your personal and academic goals.

Program at-a-glance:
-Host family accommodation provides full language & cultural immersion
-2 years of Spanish experience highly suggested
-Choose a trimester, semester or academic year program (OR 2-month Summer in Argentina --it's their winter)
-Start dates available in July
-Online application process

Program Highlights

• Trimester, semester, or full academic year Immersion options OR Summer in Argentina (it's their winter!)
  • Host Family Accommodations and Meals included in the program fee
  • Arrival Orientation workshops, cultural activity, with accommodation
  • Personal program manager to assist you before, during, and after your program
  • Insurance and 24/7 Emergency Contact Line Available for all students

Blake

A Cordial Welcome

When I first arrived to my family in Argentina, I was filled with anxiety and excitement.. Right off the bat, my host parents and sibilings made me feel apart of the family! The first weekend they had text all their family members and friends and invited them to a barbecue just to meet me! I felt extremely welcomed and was overjoyed from the pride me family had in having me as a foreign exchange student. With my fellow class mates, it was the same way, my brother had sent a group message to the class of about 20 inviting them to come to the park and to meet me and get a grasp on the life of person from the US. My foriegn exchange expirience was extremely fruitful and I'm grateful that this program placed me in a family that made me feel like I was home even away from home.