Travel For Teens: Australia

Visit the Land Down Under with us! Our Australia program is led by our beloved trip director who is a local! Join us this summer as we show you the best the country has to offer. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, hold a koala, and feed wild dolphins. Learn about the Aboriginal history and culture and volunteer on a building project for an Aboriginal school. Program participants have the chance to volunteer abroad, make cultural comparisons, and explore the beautiful nature of the Outback.

Service, Adventure & Culture

Australia and New Zealand Service: Fly across the International Dateline and arrive in the Land Down Under! Our journey to Australia and New Zealand is a perennial TFT favorite, combining adventure with cultural exploration and major travel destinations paired with little-known gems.

My personal experience is that ages ranged from 14-19, but the majority of travelers were in high school.

Lily

Australia and New zealand!

I️ traveled with TFT to Australia and New Zealand and it was such an amazing experience from pair gliding to climbing the sydney harbor bridge we did everything! With travel for teen i️ got the unbelievable experiences of pairgliding off of a beautiful New Zealand mountain , scuba diving in the great barrier reef , going on sandboarding and climbing the sydney harbor bridge plus so much more.The consolers even helped to make it such fantastic time,they knew so much about every place we went and knew how to answer anything about Australia and New Zealand. You also got to know so much about all of the nature in Australia during the community service part of the trip, they teach you all about different plants and animals in Australia and what you can do to help the environment. This is such a phenomenal trip!

Jaden

A Life Changing Experience

Traveling to Australia with Travel for Teens was an experience I will never forget. The counselors were so engaging, the friendships I made were long lasting, the excursions we went on (snorkeling, sand boarding, bridge climbing, koala holding) were mind blowing, and the service we did at a Wildlife Hospital was incredibly fulfilling. Whether you chose to go to Australia or not, I highly recommend that every high school student travel abroad before they leave for college. It is a necessary step to leaving the nest. It's a "test flight," and I've never had a better time being "tested" in my life.

I extend the program a few extra days to build in some leisure time. All of the activities planned were incredible, but they were stacked on top of each other so there was no time in between to rest. Most of the time that was a good thing., but one or two relaxation days would have been nice to regroup.

About Travel For Teens

Travel For Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience.

TFT's motto is...