Lead the children of Belize in experiential learning activities such as co-creating books and take part in stimulating outdoor activities that tie into their language lessons while you learn firsthand about the struggle that Belize faces in finding a balance between attracting tourism revenue and preserving the region.
• Lead an educational English camp for Belizean youth
• Use experiential learning tools to improve children’s literacy
• Live on a tropical savannah surrounded by biodiversity
• Experience everything from lush rainforests to the Caribbean coast
• Enjoy world-class snorkeling over the world’s second-largest barrier reef
• Learn about animal conservation at the Belize Zoo