Spend a trimester or semester as a high school student studying in Quebec City, Canada. Gain valuable French language skills by living with a host family and attending school with fellow Canadian students. You'll also have the chance to immerse yourself in French-Canadian culture in a variety of unforgettable, cultural activities,
Now is your chance to explore all that the country's history, culture and natural beauty has to offer while boosting your college application and having the high school experience of a lifetime!
-- Quebec City offers a safe location to learn French in North America
-- Host family accommodation ensures full language immersion
-- You can choose between trimester or semester to study in a Lycée in Quebec
-- Straightforward online application process
-- No previous French language experience required* — beginners welcome!
Academic Trimester: $10,730
Academic Semester: $18,100
- Flight, host family accommodations and meals included in the program fee
- Medical Insurance and 24/7 Emergency Contact Support
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your program
- Monthly Cultural Activities and French Classes (4 hrs/week for 6 weeks) included
- Arrival Orientation in Quebec City with fellow students