- Costa Rica
View Other Details
Host family accommodation and 2 meals (semester or academic year) or 3 meals (trimester or summer) per day
Comprehensive medical/accident insurance
Arrival Orientation in San Jose
Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of the program for use on college applications.
Semester and Academic Year lengths includes all of the above, and:
2 weeks (semester) or 3 weeks (academic year) of Spanish classes (20 hours/week)
1 full weekend excursion
1 half-day excursion
Tuition in a Santa Ines High school in Heredia
Studying abroad in Costa Rica gives you the chance to have the adventure of a lifetime while learning Spanish during a trimester, semester or academic year abroad. High school students will be fully immersed in a local high school, and live with a host family for a truly authentic cultural experience.
Teens will have a chance to participate in excursions and various activities to further explore the country and culture during their study abroad program.
- You can choose between trimester, semester or academic year lengths
- No previous Spanish language experience required — beginners welcome!
- Host family accommodation and meals included in the program
- Online application process makes it easy to get started
- Personal program manager for every student to help before, during and after your program