High School Exchange Program in Chile

High school in Chile
High school in Chile

Study abroad in Chile and take your classes in Spanish at a private local high school.

As you grow closer to your classmates and host-family, you'll gain an insider's perspective on Chilean daily life. Your Spanish will improve rapidly through being immersed and surrounded by native speakers. You'll learn about Chilean history and culture first-hand, and have the opportunity to explore the country's divers landscapes. While in Chile, you'll gain friendships, Spanish fluency, and the benefits that can only come through cultural exchange.
Don't miss the annual trip to Easter Island with the other exchange students!

Choose Nacel for you High School exchange program in Chile!

• Learn Spanish from the constant immersion with native speakers!
  • Explore the Galapagos or Easter Island and discover the Switzerland from Latin America!
  • Make friends with your Chilean classmates!

Noelia

My frist experience with Nacel

My first Experience with nacel was 10 years ago when i did my first solo trip to Chile! Back in the days there were no companies that would provide the service of High School Exchanges and I found nacel online. Since day one Nacel was super responsive to me and very professional with the advice about what program would be the best for me. So at the end, even though they were based in France I enrolled in a high school program in Chile for some weeks. My family and I were a bit nervous because all the process was done remotely but i had all of my papers in time to enjoy of my experience.

The time in Chile was amazing and the host family was super lovely. I still consider them as my own family. I hope I can come and visit them sometime. If you are thinking in traveling to Chile, Nacel is surely a great option for your! I highly recommend this program!

Noelia :)