Summer Chinese Language Programs in China

This program offers the freedom to explore China's vast and complex language and culture while offering a rigorous, results-oriented way to build up useful skills for life and the working world beyond.

Students can work with teachers to design a completely personalized study plan. You can choose to focus on whatever aspect of the Chinese language you most want to learn, or choose a wide-ranging approach that builds up a broad foundation of language and cultural knowledge.

If you're looking to stretch your legs and see as much China has to offer as possible, you can divide your classes between our schools and online classes, and schedule the number and times of your lessons in whatever way fits your plans.

If you want less of a time commitment, join one of our summer programs. Two to four weeks of Chinese language classes, cultural activities, and field trips with your program mates gives you a great introduction to life in Beijing or Shanghai.

• Student X2 visa - For select programs only
  • Smaller Class Size - Only 2 to 5 students per class
  • Unique Methodology - Innovative teaching methods

Polina

Polina Chelpanova :)

All the staff were very nice and welcoming, felt like I was at home straught away.
The culture activities (eg. mask painting) and trips (eg. Forbidden city) were fun and safe
Great atmosphere, peaceful and clam, just like home!
This was my first time in Beijing, and I enjoyed it a lot thanks to That's Madarin.
Got picked up from the airport without any inconvenience and the food provided was very good.

Adam

Intensive small group class

I spent four weeks studying at That’s Mandarin. Based on some previous coursework, I started in the HSK 2 class. I realized that this was the correct placement; however, it was still a bit tricky since my classmates and I had various strengths and weaknesses. For example, my reading and vocabulary was sufficient, but my listening and speaking skills were weaker. All of my teachers did a great job balancing this and helped each of us to improve. By the end of the first three weeks, I felt my skills had improved significantly. For the final week, I completed one-on-one classes since there were no other students enrolled in my level. This week was particularly helpful to fill in the gaps of my knowledge and to focus significantly on listening and speaking. Although I’m sure this was particularly frustrating for the teachers, it was a big help for me and helped to increase my confidence to practice speaking more in public. I can see a noticeable improvement in my Chinese skills and would recommend this course to anyone interested in studying Mandarin in China.

Soonnoo

Two Months Enjoyable Experience in Shanghai with That's Mandarin

I have really enjoyed my studying here at That's Mandarin in Shanghai,China. Before coming here I had a nice free trail class with this school and that's way I decided to fly to Shanghai for the lessons.

I had Laoshi Jiang and Gao who were very professional and good. Gao's strength is rules, great to learn from her.I have been here for two month and will continue to study with TM via Skype.

Enjoyed the environment and hot tea here every day.

About That's Mandarin Chinese Language School

That’s Mandarin is China’s leading Chinese Language School delivering quality lessons to 3000+ students each year.

Study Chinese in Beijing, Shanghai, online or at your location.

Why choose us?
We offer only the best Chinese lessons for you with a...