- Costa Rica
- Samara Beach
View Other Details
Are you interested in investing some of your time learning about whole new worlds abroad, polishing your language and leadership skills, and even adding some international experience to your resume this summer, before you walk into college?
Summer 2020 is the time to hone leadership skills, gain independence and take steps in the direction of your dreams!
Spend 1 or 2 weeks July 2020 cultivating creativity, exploring new landscapes, creating connections with people near and far, tasting Costa Rican culture, discovering history of their indigenous communities, and most importantly, building life-long skills, like empathy, social responsibility, conscious communication, that will empower you to become an agent for positive change in XXI.
CAMP DATES 2020:
Week 1: July 5 - 13
Week 2: July 9 - 19
*The price for each week also includes the weekend excursion in the middle of both weeks.
- Daily interactive Spanish immersion classes and living with a local family
- Plenty of fun and adventurous activities: Surf, kayak, snorkel, Latin dance, zip-lining, waterfall hike and more.
- Discover local indigenous communities and many exotic animals
- Off-the-beaten path excursion to an organic ranch in the jungle by a volcano.
- Visit of a bioluminescent bay for an exciting nighttime excursion.