- Costa Rica
- San José
View Other Details
Costa Rica is one of the most biodiverse countries in the world; in fact, you can find nearly five percent of all known plant and animal species in its world-famous national parks and wildlife refuges.
This three-week program is perfect for students who want to learn more about the environment and interact with the marine and land animals of this eco-friendly nation. During this wildlife adventure, we visit some of Costa Rica’s most iconic regions, ranging from breathtaking cloud forests to pristine beaches to lush rainforests. We assist local park rangers, scientists, and conservation experts who are committed to protecting the wildlife of this beautiful country and enjoy adventures such as ziplining, snorkeling, and waterfall hikes.
- Assist Scientists with Jaguar Research in the Rainforests of the Osa Peninsula
- Work Alongside Biologists Patrolling Beaches During a Sea Turtle Conservation Project
- Help Cloud Forest Researchers Tag and Release Tropical Songbirds
- Zipline Through the Treetops of the Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Snorkel Through Vibrant Coral Reefs and Watch for Humpback Whales at Isla del Caño