Summer Leadership Course at Wadham College, Oxford University
View Other Details
Our prices are all-inclusive, except for flights (and souvenirs), they include:
- All teaching and teaching materials
- Accommodation and all meals
- Excursions and activities
- Travel Insurance
- Airport transfers
We know there are plenty of young trail blazers who aspire to be the future leaders of their generation, which is why we developed our Young Leaders Summer Programme. The course aims to give ambitious and determined students aged 13-18 the opportunity to develop skills in the world of Law, Journalism, Politics, Business Innovation and International Relations.
Our approach to the programme is to provide an education that is above and beyond the mainstream. We want to arm bright, assertive young people with the knowledge and skills to become the next award-winning journalist, policy-reforming diplomat or social change-maker. With the courses thus developed year on year, our students are sure to have the best tools to help them become the most resourceful leaders of their generation.
The course takes place at Wadham College's brand new Dorothy Wadham Annexe where students enjoy both the life as an Oxford undergraduate and brand new facilities including en-suite bedrooms.
Video and Photos
- 28 hours of leadership tuition each week
- Maximum class size of 11 students
- Full-board single en-suite accommodation
- 2 full day excursions per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity schedule, including an Oxford University Formal dinner