View Other Details
4 weeks: £9,690
Trips to Windsor, Blenheim and other outings. Activities such as punting, international ball, Scottish 'ceilidh' dance, graduation ceremony at the Said Business School. Certificate of Achievement and full Academic Report. Ongoing support after the programme ends.
We offer students the the chance to master their subjects, gain clarity on their futures and prepare for a changing world - all while experiencing Oxford and making friends from all over the world.
Join us in Oxford for our residential summer school on the Oxford University campus. You'll live like a university student, be taught by our expert tutors, and experience independence in our historic city.
We offer academic courses in the following subjects:
Students aged 12-14: Business, Medicine and Technology
Students aged 15-18: Business & Enterprise, Creative Writing, Computer Science & Coding, Debate & Public Speaking, Engineering, Law, Medicine, Psychology & Neuroscience, and International Relations, Politics & Leadership
Every year, we're pleased to welcome students from over 70 nationalities to our Oxford summer school. Join us!
- Learn in small, dynamic classes like at leading universities
- Learn from tutors from world-class institutions such as Oxford and Cambridge Universities
- Develop key skills alongside your studies, such as public speaking, debating, and independence
- Meet like-minded students from around the world
- Explore historic Oxford and its student traditions, such as punting, and go on day trips to other parts of the UK