Explore stunning landscapes from Fiji's tropical beaches to snow-capped peaks in New Zealand’s Southern Alps to the red desert landscape of the Australian Outback. Start in Fiji with an introduction to Fijian culture: participate in a kava ceremony, visit a village school, explore dunes and beaches, and kayak, surf, and snorkel in the South Pacific. In New Zealand, stay with a family in a small farming community and learn to shear a sheep, explore the landscape where the movie Narnia was filmed, and visit a Blue Penguin colony before skiing at Wanaka. Then sail the Whitsunday Islands before exploring Sydney, Taronga Zoo, and the iconic opera house. End with four days in the Outback: spot kangaroos in the as you camp under the starlit sky of the Southern Hemisphere and trek to the largest monolith on earth, Uluru.
- Ski the majestic slopes of New Zealand’s Southern Alps
- Sail as part of a crew through the Whitsunday Islands
- Spot red kangaroos as you explore the Australian Outback
- Participate in a kava ceremony in a remote Fijian village
- Snorkel or scuba dive on the Great Barrier Reef