- Ski the majestic slopes of New Zealand’s Southern Alps
- Sail as part of a crew through the Whitsunday Islands
- Spot red kangaroos as you explore the Australian Outback
- Participate in a kava ceremony in a remote Fijian village
- Snorkel or scuba dive on the Great Barrier Reef
Explore stunning landscapes from Fiji's tropical beaches to snow-capped peaks in New Zealand’s Southern Alps to the red desert landscape of the Australian outback. Start in Fiji with an introduction to Fijian culture - participate in kava ceremony, visit a village school, explore dunes and beaches, and kayak, surf, and snorkel in the South Pacific. In New Zealand, stay with a family in a small farming community and learn to shear a sheep, explore the landscape where the movie Narnia was filmed, and visit a Blue Penguin colony before skiing at Wanaka. Spot kangaroos in the outback as you camp in 'swags' under the starlit sky of the Southern Hemisphere and trek to the largest monolith on earth - Uluru. Explore Sydney, visiting Taronga Zoo and the Opera house before cruising through the Whitsunday Islands and learning about coral bleaching on the Great Barrier Reef. Interact with Aboriginal, Maori, and Fijian communities and learn how indigenous cultures are preserving their cultures.