View Other Details
Travel to Switzerland, Italy, France, and Holland this summer. From the mountain trails and summer snowfields of the Swiss Alps and Italian Dolomites to the rich cultures of Florence, Paris, and Amsterdam, explore Europe as an active traveler. With a group of like-minded students, hike through alpine meadows and go canyoning in mountain streams. Study Renaissance masterpieces in the Uffizi Gallery and in the piazzas of Florence before joining an Italian family in the medieval village of Osimo, just 20 minutes from the Adriatic Sea. Stay in a high-mountain rifugio and join local mountain guides for spectacular trekking in the Italian Dolomites. Explore the cafés, museums, and rich city life of Paris before taking a six-day bicycle trip in rural Holland. Cap off your journey with two days in Amsterdam, explore the city's busy canals and streets, and reflect on the natural and cultural richness of these four fascinating countries.
- Trek atop high mountain glaciers in the Swiss Alps
- Sample gelato and stroll the small streets of Florence
- Experience Italian family life at a week-long homestay near the Adriatic Sea
- Climb the hill of Montmartre and view Paris from the steps of Sacre Coeur
- Wind your way past sand dunes and windmills on a bicycle trip through the picturesque towns of rural Holland