Travel For Teens: Travel Language Immersion Programs

Students Enjoying a bite to eat at a Parisian Cafe!
Students Enjoying a bite to eat at a Parisian Cafe!

There is no better way to learn a language than to fully immerse yourself in it! Our language trips are open to all skill levels, whether this be your first time or you are practically fluent! We take a skill assessment at the beginning of each program to make sure you are in the proper level to best enhance your experience. You're able to practice the language each day while you are out and about exploring the city and culture. With the help of our expert guides you are sure to come home more knowledgeable on the language than ever before!

Now Hiring: Travelers with Youth/Education Experience!

Are you passionate about inspiring youth? Do you believe experiential education is crucial to growth and development? TFT staff have the unique opportunity to work with teens in incredible countries all around the globe. Our staff have in-depth knowledge of the destinations we visit and are proven role models and leaders. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Check out our site for more details and to submit your application today!

Linda

French language: Paris and the south of France

I absolutely loved this trip! My time in France with TFT was the highlight of my year. From Day 1, we were immediately immersed in French culture and language. During this trip we got to visit all the sights- the Champs-Elysées, the Notre Dame, and the Arc de Triumph- but our exploration of Paris went so much deeper than a casual visit. We studied French in a local school, ate lunch in little boulangeries, and rode the metro like we were a part of the city. My favorite part of our trip was during the World Cup: nothing beats sitting in a cafe surrounded by boisterous Frenchmen chanting "Allez Les Bleus!" and celebrating with us as the French won the semifinals. To show support, our trip director even wore a rooster hat for every match! She and the other counselors helped us experience more of France than I had ever seen before, It was a truly wonderful trip, and I hope to return someday!