Grand Tour Europe East | Blyth Academy International Summers

Study abroad this summer while touring Eastern Europe with Blyth Academy International Summers!

Grand Tour Europe East offers a diverse array of sounds, sights, tastes, and topographies of European cities, towns, castles, mountains, and monuments. From ancient ruins to contemporary cities, experience a variety of European cultures in one unforgettable summer abroad.

Visit historic sites like the Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie, a symbol of Berlin’s past and present. To the south enjoy Munich, the birthplace of Oktoberfest and packed with Bavarian culture—and bratwurst! In Poland, explore Krakow’s old town then head out of the city to spend a sombre afternoon at Auschwitz, the largest of the Nazi concentration camps. Climb to the beautiful Alpine village of Zermatt, Switzerland rewarding yourself with a dip into a traditional Swiss fondue. In Prague, the “city of a hundred spires,” enjoy unforgettable views from Letná Park.

And so much more!!

Isabel

Grand Tour Europe East

Grand Tour Europe East was the second Blyth Academy International Summers program I participated in - the first being a Grade 9/10 trip England, Scotland, and Ireland. During both programs, I studied photography and loved every minute of it. Every few days, my group moved to a new city, exposing ourselves to new cultures and opportunities. Our teachers were so supportive and kind, and were wonderful in helping us to reach our academic goals.
Our excursions were incredible - my group spent time paddle boarding, cycled around Slovenia, and travelled to Kutna Hora, a church filled with skeletons, just to name a few.
I also made so many friends on this trip - a few of whom I have travelled with since, and plan to see again soon! Blyth Academy is a wonderful place to meet incredible and interesting people.

About Blyth Academy

Blyth Academy is the leading private school in Canada by enrolment, with fourteen campuses across Ontario. Additionally, we offer over 30 academic summer programs in more than 30 countries across the world where students can earn credits towards a...