Study abroad this summer in Rome and the Greek Islands with Blyth Academy International Summers!
What better way to learn about the history of civilization than in the birthplaces of two of the world’s most formative empires, Rome and Greece? Here, the history books come to life!
In Rome, explore the Colosseum and Roman Forum and learn how classical mythology and philosophy shaped Western civilization. Discover beauty at Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps, and learn about power and grandeur in Vatican City. Visit Athens and discover both classical and modern Greece. Hike through the Acropolis and take in the glory of the Parthenon and the Temple of Athena Nike. Leave the land behind and board private yachts for sailing and learning in the Argo-Saronic Islands. As you explore this unique archipelago, each island offers a stunning backdrop for your studies.
- Earn Grade 11 or 12 high school credits.
- Visit and Tour Vatican City.
- Explore the Colosseum in Rome and the Acropolis in Athens.
- Sail around the Argo-Saronic Islands for 3 days.
- Opt in to a variety of excursions to enrich your experience.