- Panama City
View Other Details
Because diversity is at the core of our values, we don't expect all families to cover student expenses at the same level.
Instead, we base each student's contribution on their family's final situation. During the admissions process, families are asked to submit a detailed application with supporting financial documentation, which helps us determine need. When determining tuition for each student, we look at family income, assets, debts, and geographic standards of living before calculating a number that works for everyone.
THINK Global School is a traveling high school where you’ll live and learn in four countries a year, making unforgettable connections between your education and the world around you.
Are you ready to embark on the adventure of a lifetime? If you’re a strong student with boundless intellectual curiosity, the adaptability to thrive in diverse countries and conditions, and a genuine desire to make the world a better place, then THINK Global School may be the right place for you. Because of the unique nature of THINK Global School, we go to great lengths to ensure that every admitted student is an ideal fit, making our admissions process deliberately intensive.
- Live in 4 different countries per year, 12 countries in all
- Learn about the world firsthand through direct experiences and conversations with locals
- Gain a student-centered education through project-based learning
- With only 30 students per cohort and a 4:1 student-teacher ratio, you come first
- A truly global classroom: our students hail from over 30 countries