View Other Details
FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE: We offer between 10-50% financial aid based on need. Please submit our financial aid application if interested.
For many seasoned travelers, Nepal is THE epicenter of meaningful and authentic travel. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Himalayas upon arrival in Nepal. Start practicing your Nepali and enjoy 10 days of trekking through the beautiful region of the Annapurna Himalaya. After this time of exploration and adventure, the team moves to a village outside of Kathmandu, where students stay with host families and enjoy two weeks of cultural exchange and authentic community service. Students help members of a Nepali village construct a school or classroom, while also teaching English to local children, working on public health projects, and running a free summer camp. You will have plenty of opportunities to explore the local temples and enjoy the breathtaking landscape! The program ends with a visit to Bodhnath, a home to one of the largest Tibetan Buddhists communities on earth.The Nepal program is your opportunity to have a life-changing experience in this powerful Himalayan nation.
- OUR MODEL: Our hallmark model includes meaningful community service, cross-cultural exchange, and living and volunteering in rural homestay communities.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE: Students receive a certificate for 50 to 80 community service hours.
- LEARNING GOALS: Outdoor skills, trekking, leadership, construction
- GROUP SIZE: Up to 18 Students, Co-ed groups, 2 U.S. Leaders, 3-5 Nepalese Staff
- DATES: June 28, 2022 - August 2, 2022 (Dates may shift slightly)