Pacific Discovery takes a Gap Year!
Thank you for supporting Pacific Discovery and we wish you all the best for the year ahead.
Experiencing a different culture and learning to adapt to alternative ways of living greatly contributes to personal development and global awareness in students. While traveling abroad, students learn about themselves, their own cultural lens and biases, and the society, history and environment of their host country. Additionally students learn how to overcome challenges, be flexible and consider multiple perspectives. Through this, students return home refreshed and inspired with a deeper sense of purpose.
Pacific Discovery offers customized educational travel programs for high school and university groups. These are generally faculty-led programs, but we always have an experienced and dynamic Pacific Discovery Program Instructor on-hand to facilitate the learning outcomes and activities, as well as to support faculty and take care of all program logistics.
View our website for more information about our custom programs.
- Personalized programming: We will develop a program to highlight your focus and goals and we will be available throughout the process.
- Local knowledge: Up to date, on the ground information; we know what is new, what is possible and what is overrated.
- Full-time support 24/7: One of our Program Instructors will be with your group at all times in the host country/s and we will provide you with a 24/7 emergency free-call number for your school and student’s families.
- Affordable programs: Our local connections and business ethics enable us to provide programs that are of exceptional value.
- Travel with a purpose: Give your students the opportunity to not only have an educational and insightful adventure, but to also feel that they have made a contribution to their host communities.