- Machu Picchu
View Other Details
Live among the Quechua people in the Peruvian countryside and immerse into a world where the past meets the present. Spend a summer of cultural immersion with amicable people and ancient wonders. Experiential learning through Spanish language classes, traditional pottery workshops, and Indo-Fijian cooking classes offer an in-depth look into this dynamic culture. When your not spending time with the villagers, you'll scale a mountainside Via Ferrata, explore colorful markets, board a scenic train through the lavish hillsides and snow-capped peaks of the Peruvian Andes and, of course, explore the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu and the mesmerizing ruins perched high above the valley as they emerge from the clouds.
Journey through the world-renowned Scared Valley and unlock Peru’s secrets this summer.
Video and Photos
- Immerse Yourself in Local Communities While Learning Age-Old Peruvian Traditions and Crafts
- Live in an Andean Community and Try Your Hand at Traditional Ceramics
- Learn to Cook Authentic Peruvian Dishes Alongside a Professional Chef
- Experience a Wonder of the World While Exploring the Breathtaking Vistas of Machu Picchu.
- Hike the Colorful Ridges of the Famous Rainbow Mountain