Grade 9/10 Scotland, England & Ireland

Study abroad this summer in Scotland, England & Ireland with Blyth Academy International Summers!

Travel through the ancient lands of kings and queens, Celts and Druids, Harry Potter and Dumbledore, and along the path of Vikings through Scotland, England, and Ireland.

Enjoy unique Scottish flavours like Irn-Bru pop and haggis and be awed by Edinburgh Castle overlooking the streets below! Board a steam train for an unforgettable journey through the rolling hills of the North York Moors, including a stop at Goathland, also known as Hogsmeade in the Harry Potter films! Explore the bustling city of London and stroll along the Thames to spot the famous Big Ben, Tower Bridge, and Tate Modern.

Use your Dublin Pass to join a hop-on, hop-off bus tour and choose which of the top attractions to visit, including the Guinness Storehouse, the Dublin Zoo, the Viking museum, and trendy Grafton Street, where you can shop for the perfect souvenir to bring home.

Hi, thanks for stopping by! Unfortunately we don't have the resources to answer your question! We did find this helpful link for you that has tons of info on financial aid for this program: https://blythsummers.ca/financial-aid/ .

Isabel

Blyth Summers - England, Scotland, Ireland

I travelled with Blyth Summers for the first time during the summer between grade 9 and 10. I absolutely loved the experience. The staff were kind and helpful, and truly made the trip one of the best academic experiences of my high school career. I studied photography, which was incredible - our teacher was very knowledgeable and found us extra class excursions, including a pinhole photography workshop! Our lessons were always interesting, and had a great focus on experience and learning concrete skills.
Over the course of the trip, I made so many amazing friends, many of whom I am still in contact with and have travelled with since.
I would recommend this program to any student looking for an exciting and interesting learning opportunity.

About Blyth Academy

Blyth Academy is the leading private school in Canada by enrolment, with fourteen campuses across Ontario. Additionally, we offer over 30 academic summer programs in more than 30 countries across the world where students can earn credits towards a...