API High School's Spanish Language and Culture program immerses high school students (ages 16-18) in a collegiate setting at the University of Salamanca in Spain. Students can earn up to 5 credits during the program, depending on the length of their stay.
Students will stay with local host families while in Spain, allowing for more time and opportunities to practice their Spanish language skills and live like a true Spaniard during the program.
Classes are held in the mornings, and students participate in cultural and recreational activities in the afternoon. Sign up with API High School today to study abroad next summer at the prestigious University of Salamanca!
- 1.) Classes are taught in Spanish
- 2.) Two-week program earns 2.5 semester credit hours
- 3.) Four-week program earns 5 semester credit hours
- 4.) Transcripts are issued by the Universidad de Salamanca
- 5.) International excursion!
API Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.