Reach Cambridge Spring and Summer Residential Study Programs in England

Reach Cambridge Spring and Summer Residential Study Programs in England

Spend either the spring or summer break living like a college student in one of the world's most beautiful and inspiring university towns: Cambridge. You will stay either in our headquarters Reach Hall, a large Victorian house formally owned by the university, or the historic colleges of Cambridge University, one of the leading universities in England and the world at large. This international program will allow you to make friends from across the world! You will choose from a wide range of academic courses (in everything from Law to Life Sciences & Medicine!) to study and you will also have the chance to explore the city of Cambridge as well as London and other exciting locations around the UK and take part in a wide range of activities, from sports to arts and drama. Reach for the stars, and you'll have an awesome summer experience in Cambridge.

Europe
Travel Insurance
Visa
Age Max
Deposit
Our Spring and Summer courses for 2018 are now open! Join us in Spring for one, two or 3 weeks throughout April 2018 or one of our 3 summer programs. Program I (July 1st to July 21st 2018), Program II (July 22nd to August 4th 2018) and Program III (August 5th to August 18th 2018).

Scholarships are available - for more information please visit our website.

It is open to students from 14-18 years old. Hope that helps!

lea
Beirut, Lebanon

Amazing Experience

Reach Cambridge has been one of the most educational and beneficial experiences I've ever had. It teaches you to be responsible and make new friends, and introduces you to all types of cultures from all over the world. In addition, the classes are very good and advanced. They give you a glimpse of what it wold be like to learnt these subjects in university. You leave ReachCambridge knowing so much more. It is a wonderful experience where you meet people that you will remember your whole life. Even the supervisors and everyone in charge have played a huge role in making sure we had the time of our lives and did all sorts of activities, and I will always be grateful for that. I highly recommend ReachCambridge and I will always remember all the amazing memories I made there.

Ryan
China

Reach Cambridge Summer Camp :D (Almost Daily Diary)

Day 1 -
Welcoming tour + very amusing presentation. Nice (small) and cosy room. Sinks in closets :)
Trinity hall mug looked great so I got one.

Day 3 -
Catapults in engineering class. Worked great in testing. Not so well in actual demonstration -__-

Day 4 & 5
6 hour straight of time dilation (among other things). Interesting, but extremely exhausting. I wanted to sleep then but learnt some interesting stuff though. My friend did sleep for two hours.

HONEST BURGERS BEST BURGERS! :D

Next day we went to observatories and telescopes for lesson + a lecture on negotiation. China's fake markets trained me well ;)

Couldn't sleep that night. Dance and music lesson just across from my room. Yay.

Day 6 -
FIELD TRIP!
Stratford upon Avon (Shakespeare's Home). My friends and I ended up grabbing some McDonalds and eating most of the while. I think the view was better than the house.

Went to Warwick castle after. Card Games with friends on the bus. Maybe it sitting in the backwards chair was a bad idea...
Eagle show + Jousting. How much more medieval can you get???
Another friend bought a metal sword there. Fruit ninja in the dorms that night :O

Day 7 -
Much Ado About Nothing... MEXICAN EDITION in the Glove Theatre London.
Another game of cards. Some friends promised to teach me 52 pickup on the bus. You have NO idea ;)
Got a free watermelon from the cast (they had them in the scene and I was at the front of the stage. Yummy!)
Modern Art museum definition = big building with coloured squares, sand Carlos and Sainsbury receipts. Huh.
Pizza express dinner :P

Day 8 -
"School day" again. D:
Electromagnetism. I think the highlight of the day was punting, and I nearly got catapulted (literally) into the water when the punt got stuck and was going under the boat :/ It was fun :)

Day 9 -
Charity auction
Free Higs for 73 Pounds? SOLD.
DONUT Eating competitions too :)

Day 10 -
Leaving party? I think my diary I wrote before is messed up. ANYWAYS. Disco :D
I'm not big on it, so I played lots of card games with friends. Banker ended up having to write "check". I had over 20000 money. :)

It wa great fun, and I was sad to leave. I wished I had chosen the four week course instead.

Bye!

:D
Written by "God" (as dubbed by my friends. I had everything they needed when they need it most ^^ )

ITS PERFECT

Anas S.

Life changing experience

All I knew about Cambridge that it's a small city where you can get good education but after I stayed there for 4 weeks I became addicted to that place. A very beautiful city with it's authentic buildings and colleges. But the best part of that city was Reach. Reach really taught me a lot of things and made me grow as a person. One of my favourite things is meeting people from around the world which Reach did great in that. More than 15 nationalities I met the diversity is insane in a very beautiful way and not forgotten the high quality education I got which was not only in one program but two. I really enjoyed everyday I spent there. 30 days which I'll never forget. All I have to say is thank you very much.

By keeping up the great work they do and keep there supporting to the students.

Augusta
Rio Grande, Brazil
Northwestern University

Exploring Cambridge

During my time in Cambridge I had the perfect chance to equally learn about university life and the British culture, at the same time I met people from the whole world. It was so fun! The staff was so helpful and supportive all the time, and you could say they put so much effort in planning the activities and make sure we were all doing fine. I would definitely recommend the program to everyone who is looking forward to going out of their comfort zone.

Kathryn
Australia

Best Experience So Far

The Reach Spring Program for 2017 was easily the best thing I have ever done. I got to meet so many new people, learn different things and discover myself as well. The program allowed me to stretch myself academically, try new things and improve the skills that I already had. We learnt very valuable information about University which, even if I don't attend uni abroad will benefit me greatly back home as well. I've made friends who will last me a lifetime and who I still talk to, nearly a month after the program has finished. We all miss each other dearly and are coming up with travel plans to see each other again and make another trip back to Cambridge. To not go on the program would be a wasted opportunity. I have no regrets and miss it more and more everyday.

Berlinda
London

Very good

I had studied Chinese for about 4 years at a Chinese school. Then I stopped because I had too much work to do. At first, I thought it was such a chore because my parents are like “Learn Mandarin, learn Mandarin,” but now I think it’s kind of important because China is becoming really powerful. I chose NextStepChina because they help you with a lot of things like the Visas which were very confusing. Also they gave a lot of guidance with that and the details on housing and tuition was very good. Just the whole package seemed really good compared to other ones I’ve heard of.

soccerguy1022

Incredible Experience

I have been to a lot of summer programs, and none of them compare to what I experienced at Reach. I wish I could go back next summer, but unfortunately I can't. However, I have recommended the camp to my friends and will continue to do so.

Slightly better teachers who stay true(r) to the course.

Reach Cambridge is recognized for providing high quality residential summer school programs in Cambridge, England. High school students from around the world enroll in classes of their choice and live and learn in the historic and inspiring surroundings of Cambridge University, whilst making friends from