Walking Tree High School Travel Program in Thailand

Join Walking Tree Travel on a trip to the land of smiles! Thailand is the most popular tourist destination in Southeast Asia- and for a reason! From its impressive geography ranges of forested mountains to white sand beaches with towering limestone cliffs, lifelong memories and adventures await you. You'll have the change to experience the bustling, populous city of Bangkok, swim, snorkel and kayak clear emerald green water on Talu Island, and visit Chiang Mai, a beautiful blend of quaint traditional Thai city and a growing metropolitan.

Walking Tree Travel offers Service Adventures and Elephant Expeditions. Choose your adventure today!

Kaylee

Junior Leader on Thailand Program

I have traveled with Walking Tree several times now, as a student participant, alumni and a junior leader and I love each trip. However, Thailand was my absolute favorite place I have been and Walking Tree made the experience so special. I loved that we travel as more than just tourists. We are able to experience the country and the culture in a very unique way. I feel like I learned a lot about the country, the people and the elephants through the wonderful community service project. I loved the trip so much, I recently returned to Thailand on my own and volunteered at the same place again!

Savannah

Awesome service learning/wildlife conservation program

Walking Tree Travel/Smithsonian Student Adventures is everything you want a high school student travel company to be. The company is small, intimate, and makes students and staff alike feel valued. This also means they have developed close knit connections between cross-national/cross-cultural partners. The founders of the company know the families students stay with -- it feels like one big family! Their approach to programming aims to breakdown stereotypes, increase global curiosity/knowledge, and get students excited about global citizenship. Highly highly recommend.

No, I don't recommend this program

About Walking Tree Travel

Walking Tree Travel aims to educate the next generation of globally conscious citizens by bringing them to explore the world around them. With unique programs that encourage students to take part in adventure travel, cultural immersion, conduct...